Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

so this is my coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow thanks guys.. appreciate all the positive posts... picked up a dc header yesterday.. goin on this weekend...... the move was ok..i miss tampa alot, especially sellin soda's out at ccc everyweekend.. and monday night carrolwood lot.. ill be up soon..
    btw.i just went on a 1000 mile road trip all day yesterday and just got home..purrin like a kitten the entire time
    I MISS MY CB7

Comment

here let me help you with this pics!!! I saw this coupe in person and it's sexy.... Here you go

Accord Of The Month January 09
      Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
      BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
        here let me help you with this pics!!! I saw this coupe in person and it's sexy.... Here you go

Thats SICK !
        cb007
        first cb wit full LED taillight retrofit

Comment

bro when you back in tampa let me know...so i can take more pics like that^
          MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

man i love that way yours sits, if i didnt live on a hill, and a dirt road my coupe would be a bit lower then it is now, coupe ftw! +tu+

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
            1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

[/QUOTE]

how what size rims u got and how low is ur ride looks hot man keep it up

Comment

what suspension are you running?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
                I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

Originally posted by joecoupe View Post
                  joe this pic......
                  -Xavier

Comment

found out the rims are spotmax 17's
                    I MISS MY CB7

Comment

Very tight and clean ride bro ur in P.G im in PortCharlotte what a small world i bet if i went outside held my akimoto breathing, Chikaraheader straightpiped to a ractive muffler cb7 to the floor u could hear it in P.G -LOL!

Comment

urs is the yellow one isnt it??
                        I MISS MY CB7

Comment

Working...
                        X