Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Don't like bass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subs only rattle the car if you crank it up

Statement in the OP is like saying "my viper is too fast, i drive WOT all the time and need something that can stay under the speed limit at WOT"

Subs are good. They let the mids do their thing cleanly & they add depth to the overall sound profile. I don't care how good a subless system is- and I had a good one I used for about a year and a half- you can't beat a well tuned/chosen sub system.

Plus if your doors and stuff aren't set up right powerful door speakers will rattle the car too. Maybe even worse than a sub as they're acting directly on the door. Somethin to think about

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

if you want a nice clear sound without your bass being like an earthquake go infinity kappas
      cleanest sound you can get

THUG LIFE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post

Statement in the OP is like saying "my viper is too fast, i drive WOT all the time and need something that can stay under the speed limit at WOT"

Subs are good. They let the mids do their thing cleanly & they add depth to the overall sound profile. I don't care how good a subless system is- and I had a good one I used for about a year and a half- you can't beat a well tuned/chosen sub system.

Plus if your doors and stuff aren't set up right powerful door speakers will rattle the car too. Maybe even worse than a sub as they're acting directly on the door. Somethin to think about
        I hate subs for one reason

they take up your trunk space,

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post

That's valid

They weigh a lot too

You can really feel the diff.

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

look up vibe car audio
            those speakers are nice, i have them all around
            plus with a 4 channel amp they can give u a bump

http://www.vibeaudio.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post

So does your carpet .
              An IB install takes up the least amount of space.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post

Very good post, agree 100% ...

Sound is subjective... what sounds good to me, sounds like shit to some one else... Go to a stereo shop or even best buy and LISTEN to a different variety of speakers and YOU choose what sounds best for YOU and your wallet...

In Need of an engine, just a basic f22a...pm me if you have one willing to part with.

Comment

Working...
                X