No announcement yet.

blackice : 1998 Nissan 240SX SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love your car man....I love the front end of these 240s....It looks soo pissed off....I actually like the kit too

I wouldnt go RB26 swap though....From what Ive read/been told its a real bitch of a swap to do and fitting both turbos in the engine bay is even moreso...I was also told this about the s13s though so it might be easier on the s14....Id go RB25....unless you are dead set on the 26 and I am wrong about fitting the 26 in there.

Either way sick car man....If I want a silvia badly but I dont like the s13s as much as the s14s and I cant import an s14 into Canada yet.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by King James
      I wouldnt go RB26 swap though....From what Ive read/been told its a real bitch of a swap to do and fitting both turbos in the engine bay is even moreso...
      I know that the RB26 is a tight fit, but it will go. The real issue is the transmission that an R34 front clip comes with, remember....it's AWD so you have the front output shaft problem to deal with. I believe there is a crossmember issue as well.

You could use a different trans though....
      1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

eww to kitted. stock aero all around ftw. nice looking KA valve cover, by the way. i wish mine were as shiny..lol

Comment

Holy crap Cory! I didn't even see this thread.

It is looking good! Better in person though.

Keep it clean man, I am sure this will be one hell of a beast when you are done with it.
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
            You could use a different trans though....
            My plans plans are to grab an r33 gtr front clip. The front crossmember bolts up. I will most likely be using mckinney or syko performance motor mounts which reposition the engine a bit lower and farther toward the firewall. The rb25 tranny bolts right up and I am opting to get a one piece driveshaft. Other than that I will need a few things like and rb25 oil pan or modified rb26 pan (eliminates the awd stuff), and the rb25 crank pulley and power steering pump to eliminate hicas. Should be an interesting swap...
            Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
            Project 240SX
            Originally posted by chillin943
            anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
            Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal
              eww to kitted. stock aero all around ftw. nice looking KA valve cover, by the way. i wish mine were as shiny..lol
              Haha I agree with you on the kit, definitely not my thing. I will be picking up a stock jdm silvia bumper with front lip and signals soon. I have a hatred against fiberglass body parts lol.
              Project 240SX
              Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

i think im gonna join you here in the "OTHER Automotive" section soon.... lol

we can go head-to-head... muahaha! pre-boost that is...for you!
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

The hood looks like it doesn't quite sit flush. Also, this car is practically BEGGING for some wheels. Other than that, I'd keep the exterior of this car exactly as it is if it were me. Nice bay, BTW. Extremely clean.
                  ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
                  '93 EX 5-speed coupe
                  Short ram intake
                  Tenrai Himoto catback
                  Smashed front end
                  Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

Originally posted by Camurai
                    The hood looks like it doesn't quite sit flush. Also, this car is practically BEGGING for some wheels. Other than that, I'd keep the exterior of this car exactly as it is if it were me. Nice bay, BTW. Extremely clean.
                    Thanks man, yeah the hood doesn't sit flush in the driving pictures because it needs hoodpins lol. The thing is so light it just floats on the hood safety catch.
                    Project 240SX

Comment

lookin good man.

The muffler isnt my style(i prefer big single rice burner look)

And i think either complete kit or all stock. also x2 on fiberglass. Get the urethane stuff, bends right back !!!!!

I wish my bay was as clean as yours.

ALso, your CF hood, is it painted?
                      Last edited by JohnD1079; 12-14-2007, 06:57 AM.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

You guys gotta remember that this isant Ice's work. It was bought like that with the kit and all. Give it some time and you will see some of his very tasteful changes!

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                        My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

so uh? any updates? lol

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                          New people click here

Comment

i blieve its got no heart and awaiting an SR heart. but its all in funding..... im waiting to have my run against it.
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

nice nice. I wonder how many more people from the nw are going to convert to rwd lol

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                              New people click here

Comment

i'd grab an s13 coupe if i could

but nice s14
                                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Working...
                                X