No announcement yet.

cp[mike] : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whoohoo, this is the one time i get to tell the admin.

"SEARCH AND YE SHALL FIND" lol

Click Here Dever

I finally got the pleasure of meeting you and your car. Ohh man did i love it. I wanna ride next time. lol

I cant wait till my car is done so we can compare and contrast

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

After driving this beast of a car yesterday it only makes me want to pay extra dues to the "We Hate CpMike" fan
      club

But yeah the car is hot and makes mine feel slow as shit.... Ah well gotta step my game up...

On a side note you definitely shoulda rolled out with us. We had too much fun. Im sure you saw the after hours vids.(if not check em) And as for the ride home its all Larrys fault cause i was setting the pace for the group to cruise and there goes Larry dipping and cuttin up the road. So we wound up getting to the bridge within a half hour i would say even with light to moderate traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

Awesome picture. I love it!

I didn't even notice that H emblem embedded in the sparkplug cover! How did you do that? I want to do that to mine!
        Me too thats really a nice touch mike.
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

i spy rust.... even the best aren't perfect, this gives me hope yet for my car one day being a show stopper...
          My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

yummy

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq
            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

It's look pretty damn awesome mike...
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Wow, ceelooboob, those pictures are awesome!

Anyways, Mike, your car looked great at the meet. What were you guys messing with when I came up? Was it like launch control?

Comment

WTF! i missed this meet

MIKE MAN you gotta tell me about these

i miss you fast carr

Comment

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE
                    Wow, ceelooboob, those pictures are awesome!

Anyways, Mike, your car looked great at the meet. What were you guys messing with when I came up? Was it like launch control?
                    Yeah, it was a fuel cut programmed into the ECU. I believe it was chrisisiced's ECU they were messing with. I've got the same thing on my car, set at 3500.

And thanks for the link, John! I'm totally gonna steal that idea for mine

Comment

mikes car is crzy fast.

p.s. mike ive got a whole lot more pics of ur car but the file sizes are too big to send by e-mail so lmk if u want a cd or sumtin
                      My Members Ride Thread

Comment

thanks for the crazy compliments everybody, between this thread and also the oct28 NJ meet threads.

carlos those pictures turned out great, your boys nice with the camera... ill have to get a cd from you sometime somehow.

Originally posted by JohnD92834902
                        I finally got the pleasure of meeting you and your car. Ohh man did i love it. I wanna ride next time. lol

I cant wait till my car is done so we can compare and contrast
                        lol it was nice meeting you too. glad to meet the face behind the project. you shoulda asked for a ride, im not one to offer but when people ask i usually cant resist haha. looking forward to getting to meet up when your car is done!!!

Originally posted by Chrisisiced
                        After driving this beast of a car yesterday it only makes me want to pay extra dues to the "We Hate CpMike" fan
                        club

But yeah the car is hot and makes mine feel slow as shit.... Ah well gotta step my game up...

On a side note you definitely shoulda rolled out with us. We had too much fun. Im sure you saw the after hours vids.(if not check em) And as for the ride home its all Larrys fault cause i was setting the pace for the group to cruise and there goes Larry dipping and cuttin up the road. So we wound up getting to the bridge within a half hour i would say even with light to moderate traffic.
                        always a pleasure contributing toward the hate i shoulda rolled back with you guys and hit the improv drag strip lmao... i can only imagine what the ride home was like esp with larry up front. next time. plus we need more cameras and video footage!!

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                        i spy rust.... even the best aren't perfect, this gives me hope yet for my car one day being a show stopper...
                        ah yes, plenty of it its gotten bad, its been bondoed and repainted over and over for years. not only in the wheel well corners, but also along the outside edges of the tails. the cars far from perfect, but its always a good goal to reach for

owequitit It's look pretty damn awesome mike...
                        91accordexr33 yummy
                        gracias dudes.

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE
                        thanks jake, not lookin too bad yourself! very clean!!!
                        i was giving chris his ecu back but there was some confusion about the launch control between our chips so we were testing some stuff out.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                        WTF! i missed this meet

MIKE MAN you gotta tell me about these

i miss you fast carr
                        would you have driven down?? sorry man i keep forgetting you dont browse the site anymore!!! lol. next time.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                        Current cars:
                        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

mike dont listen to chris, hes the ring leader im just the hype man or its the color of the civic

Comment

brand new MSD 6AL plus installation accessory kit for free. woohoo!

[img]http://www.****.com/pics/92exr/msd6al.jpg[/img]

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                            Current cars:
                            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Well first off mikes car is not only fast, it handles unbelieveably and and stops like no other accord i have had the pleasure to ride in. I've read this whole thread a couple times and have studied over his mods list and its all i could think about when i was riding in the car, how each upgrade was working in conjunction with the next. I just want to once again congratulate you mike on building such a magnificent car and thanks again for the ride dude.

one word.....balance

-sean
                              Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                              Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Dude, where do you get all this free stuff from.

P.S. PM what year mr2 stuff you need. I think my local u-pull-it got an old one, i mnot sure exactly what it is, but it was red and looks like it had a mid-engine. I forgot/lost my pliers there today

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Working...
                                X