2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

cant process all that jdm-ness.
    COUPE K24

Comment

TADA

IMA hybrid CR-Z that has powered up and deployment of high-rotation type 1.5L i-VTEC engine, the adoption of lithium-ion battery that is 1.5 times the motor output. Aimed enjoy powerful acceleration from any speed range while taking advantage of the characteristics of this new power unit, if you step on the accelerator, the power unit deep-pocketed.

It is necessary to consider the durability and achieve performance aim is not difficult . However , when it comes to compatibility with rugged enough margin , it is a challenge immediately . Infinite , select the centrifugal supercharger from a variety of development study article in order to clear this challenge . We chose the centrifugal is , the thing that I consider the running of linear to taking advantage of the characteristics and compact lightweight first , was to minimize the weight gain of the front overhang and mounting property to IMA unit . Further , since the speed increasing mechanism is provided , the rotational speed of the turbine and to about 18 times the engine rotation , and reaching approximately 120,000 rpm indeed the maximum output of 6,600 rpm. Increase the charging efficiency by the air cooled by the highly efficient intercooler employing a core has been designed for racing , is fed to the engine by the turbine rotating at a high speed by optimizing the combustion by the dedicated ECU, significant power-up becomes possible .

In addition, according to the installation of supercharger, to optimize the air filter and air box. The engine on the bench, as a result of polished the torque curve on top of the thorough testing, to achieve 156 horsepower maximum output of up about 30% of normal ratio. While improving the working torque range performance of low-and medium-speed range, engine characteristics, achieve exhilarating engine feel up blow to penetrate up to high rpm. High performance unit with high rotary engine X supercharger XIMA weaves, the characteristics never before was born.

It is supercharged by a supercharger to efficiently discharge the exhaust gas burnt . Power-up of the engine is completed by raising the exhaust performance . Exhaust tuning of MUGEN RZ is , reduce the exhaust pressure , such as by then straightening as well as up the tube diameter , to optimize the structure of the silencer . Same engine , specification is determined by the test bench over to again and again . It was also a shape to minimize the overhang to the body lower surface , airflow smoothly. Finisher realize the unique texture and lighter by a titanium . And is a exhaust note was stuck as well as performance . The realized sound quality by exhaust system is, of course, not the gear drive of the related art, by adopting a mechanism, called a traction drive system , compressor uncomfortable in an ultra -high speed range of about 120,000 rpm The supercharger eliminate mechanical noise . I was trying to enjoy the exhaust note purely

Is one of the characteristics of the running of the CR-Z [3 mode drive system. So as to firmly draw the characteristics of each mode, over and over again piled up the engine test bench equipped with a supercharger, mapped to the dedicated ECU. In addition, it is a mapping with consideration to achieve a strong acceleration to maximize motor assist and engine output at the push of a button to [PLUS SPORT System.

Comment

If I had the money to blow....
        '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
        If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Hmm... my Fit has an L15A... too bad the Ecu is so specific...

Though I would rather have a turbo charger...
          PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

ooo i forgot about the crz..it captures the sexiness of a crx but with a futuristic twist..

as much as a kamm back fan i am, I loath the insight.

Comment

i love that this is available... i still like the idea of a modern day crx... a crz with a k is essentially just that. i will probably build one one day...

"Tucking tires and wires."
              The Chronicles.

Comment

Jackson Racing also makes a kit for it for 4Gs. Makes more power too. 190hp vs. ~155hp (115kW)

http://jacksonracing.com/shop/superc...harger-system/

Last edited by Losiracer2; 10-09-2013, 11:07 PM.

member's ride thread
                93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                91 Accord SE 176k
                97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Working...
                X