2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Sedan, flush, tint, call it a day

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
    It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Not liking the holes with reflectors on the coupe.

Comment

Oh yah didn't notice those. I'd color match them on the sedan.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
        It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

really hoping this grows on me like most new hondas do... right now its not visually appealing to me.

"Tucking tires and wires."
          The Chronicles.

Comment

The rear fascia of the Accord sedan resembles that of the Hyundai Genesis sedan to an alarming degree. Furthermore, the fenders of both cars are notably lacking in sharpness; a sharp (succinct) fender flare, as seen on most Audis, would likely make things look more tasteful. As of now, the sides of both cars look bland. Aside from these details, both iterations are improvements over their 8th generation counterparts.

The interior shot that I dug up pleases me very well. The cluttered center stack is replaced by a very handsome-looking console, and the integration with the sat/nav screen appears well done. I hope the dash materials are up to par. The manual transmission rounds out the perfection.

Interior spy shot:
            Last edited by Nurega; 08-21-2012, 03:11 AM.
            Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
            2005 Acura TSX 6MT
            2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

I actually really like the front of the sedan- reminds me of a CD5. The rear end is way too much like a Genesis, and they lost the hard lines across the sides, that in my opinion, made the 8th gen stand out. I'm also not incredibly thrilled about the CVT.
              Coupe is the opposite. 8th gen front end looks much more agressive but the rear end is much better. I didn't like how Honda sculpted the '10-'12 Accord coupes, and like this design much better. The '13 has a more defined rear bumper, which I personally like.
              That new center stack looks nice. I thought the center stack on the '12 was too busy until I actually used it. After driving my mom's '12, the layout is actually intuitive and makes sense. The simplification will be nice, as long as not too many of the controls are integrated in the navigation system. My mom's old Odyssey had the A/C controls as part of the navigation system. Worst idea ever.
              MRT's:
              2001 Acura CL
              1991 Honda Accord SE

Originally posted by Bad_dude
              If you turn it all the way counter clockwise, you activate the after burner full throttle. Lol. Then when you press it, boom, fast as the T-Mobile data plan chic.

Comment

Originally posted by ghowell6 View Post
                The simplification will be nice, as long as not too many of the controls are integrated in the navigation system. My mom's old Odyssey had the A/C controls as part of the navigation system. Worst idea ever.
                Agreed. The HVAC controls on my TSX are integrated into the sat/nav, and it is one of the few things I don't like about my car. After starting the car on a hot day, I instinctively try to turn the fan on, but CAN'T because of the 30-second delay provided by the "lawyer screen".

EDIT: Looking closely at that photo, I can see fan speed up/down buttons free from the sat/nav. Looks like your wish came true.
                Last edited by Nurega; 08-21-2012, 03:08 AM.
                Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

To add - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=accord

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM
                    I actually like it better than the '12. The only part that I don't like is the rear bumper.
                    ^

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Nice other than the red lights on the bumper that doesn't do nothing at all but act as reflectors.
                      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Here are some "in the flesh" photos of the new Accord. Speculation is that this is the LX trim level.

Originally posted by sweet91accord
                        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

In my honest opinion , these are way better than the last generation.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

I think these are looking better as well, the sedan looks more appealing IMO.
                            1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                            For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

I want to get a 2013 6-6 coupe. Sweet features it has over the 8th gen?

-Keyless go w/ push button start
                              -LED headlights and running lights and tail lights
                              -Pandora integration into the stereo
                              -Stronger V6 engine, should be more efficient too
                              -A lot cleaner lines, especially in the front

Plus the interior is a lot more luxurious than the previous gen. But I'll probably hold out until Nov 12' when the Motor Trend car show comes to Phoenix and check out all the possible other coupes at that point all in one place.

Here's a vid of the production line I found

member's ride thread
                              93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                              99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                              91 Accord SE 176k
                              97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Working...
                              X