No announcement yet.

Straight Success : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doing anything special on her before the meet in two weeks?

I tried to send you a text message to see how things were going

In any reguards i just figured you were busy.

I am hoping mine will be back on the road, and i want her to washed and waxed for the meet hehe.

Comment

Well, whether you go paint or vinyl, I'm sure whatever you do will reflect your clean taste, so it'll look bad ass.

Comment

Originally posted by dhill_cb7 View Post
        Doing anything special on her before the meet in two weeks?

I tried to send you a text message to see how things were going

In any reguards i just figured you were busy.

I am hoping mine will be back on the road, and i want her to washed and waxed for the meet hehe.
        Not really. Right now, I'm trying to get ready for the beginning of next years. I have some huge plans that I'm keeping quiet right now. I will say this, I stopped into two dealerships yesterday, after getting her from the impound. I looked at a Mustang GT, and a Challenger R/T.

About the text, I don't think I got it. As far as your car, get to wrenching.

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
        Well, whether you go paint or vinyl, I'm sure whatever you do will reflect your clean taste, so it'll look bad ass.

Absolutely. You know it will be nice. I think I'm getting it painted, and maybe wrapped later. The reason is to allow the body shop to do the body work to fit my 17 x 9s. This way I can kill two birds with one stone.
        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

nice whip man u keepin engine stock ? or just looks for now on and is this ur dd?
          Originally posted by deevergote
          This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
          i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

Thanks. It's not staying stock. I'm working in a ot of things, and my future plans will unfold as allowed.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Ant throw those coupe visors on!

Comment

In preparing of doing an H swap, I've created a journal for documentation.

Straight Success H22 Swap Journal.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I've been sitting here being miserable and indecisive, and I'm considering these options. I have the means to put a H into the car, but...

Options:
                  1. Sell the car with the blown motor.
                  2. Part it out, and send the chassis to the yard.
                  3. Install the H, man up, and try to find purpose and meaning in my life.

Suggestions?

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I think u should keep the car and install the h your car is too clean to part out or sell

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordkidd View Post
                      I think u should keep the car and install the h your car is too clean to part out or sell
                      i think he is right. i was going mad too while and before i was doing my swap but its well worth it when its done bro. just take your time while your doing the swap and label bolts that helps alot. after i did my swap i felt like i was driving a new car and fell inlove again. good luck man dont sell your car its too clean!!!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Where did you find this? I have owned 15 CB7's and now on my 16th one I bought yesterday, I have never see that plastic tray before.

by the way I love the 5 lug

Bryan

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                        I got a couple temporary pictures. I have to do a full install, but before I do, this thing needs a good cleaning.

See what I mean...

1991 Green/Tan CB7 DD

Comment

It comes from the CB9 wagon rear compartment. Find a wagon with all the rear part in condition (it's 4 pieces), and remove them. You may have to do a little trimming to get it to fit perfectly in a sedan or coupe, but it's doable. There's a DIY on it. Search for "wagon compartment."

BTW, Thanks. I'm glad you like it. I do too, but with all the headaches of politics/school/lack of employment eating away at the saving, I don't know what the future entails for it. We'll see.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Bryan

It comes from the CB9 wagon rear compartment. Find a wagon with all the rear part in condition (it's 4 pieces), and remove them. You may have to do a little trimming to get it to fit perfectly in a sedan or coupe, but it's doable. There's a DIY on it. Search for "wagon compartment."

BTW, Thanks. I'm glad you like it. I do too, but with all the headaches of politics/school/lack of employment eating away at the saving, I don't know what the future entails for it. We'll see.
                            1991 Green/Tan CB7 DD

Comment

After all the accords i have had 3 of them with H22's, so much fun having that motor. I might just do it all over again, the accord I have only has 52k on it for a 91 SE, leather is in good condition, think I will do 5 lug and h23 DOHC this time around. It will do better with gas then my V8 sliverado.

1. keep it swap it
                              2. part out, sell me that truck compartment.

Bryan

I've been sitting here being miserable and indecisive, and I'm considering these options. I have the means to put a H into the car, but...

Options:
                              1. Sell the car with the blown motor.
                              2. Part it out, and send the chassis to the yard.
                              3. Install the H, man up, and try to find purpose and meaning in my life.

Suggestions?
                              1991 Green/Tan CB7 DD

Comment

I'm just trying to be patient to see what the future brings.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                                X