Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

'93 Se

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'93 Se

It looks pretty terrible as of now but I've got most the interior stripped out and the cleaning has begun. Got the corner lights put on and started working on the dent on the back quarter panel.

Last edited by TheDude189; 05-01-2014, 04:21 PM.

Keep these going. Progress photos, even if it's stripping and cleaning, are always welcome sights.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Dam that cb needs loving. Glad u r doing it. We love b4 and after pics. Are the back seats ripped up also?
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Got the engine put back together yesterday and discovered a bad valve gasket that might be the source of the issues. Did a lot of cleaning and detail work yesterday as well. Needs a new fuel pump and the SE should be running. Lots more work to do.

Comment

Ooh, good luck in there. A friend just picked up the same car, only silver. Same situation. We pulled the engine to replace some seals, and the heater core previously leaked coolant all over the floorboard so the interior was gutted for cleaning. It's a big project. Hang in there!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

It's as if some type of car eating zombie attempted to eat your interior. Hope it all up hill for you from here on out.

Comment

I've been threatening to take it to the local junk yard haha. Its a lot of work but I can see the potential so I can't give up just yet. Ill have more progress pics up soon.

Comment

You've got a lot of work ahead of you. But when done, she'll look great! Keep it up.
                "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Originally posted by TheDude189 View Post
                  I've been threatening to take it to the local junk yard haha. Its a lot of work but I can see the potential so I can't give up just yet. Ill have more progress pics up soon.
                  It always looks worse before it gets better

Comment

Got her started and the interior put back together. Not finished but it looks 1000 times better.

Comment

an SE with cloth seats? hmmmmm it supposed to have leathers.
                      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                        an SE with cloth seats? hmmmmm it supposed to have leathers.
                        You can see kinda in the original pictures they did have leather but they were destroyed so I put what I could in them. Personally, I think it looks good.

Comment

nice a lot of hard work and amazing result
                          Put close two pictures before and after for simple comparison.

Comment

Been MIA for a bit but I'm still around. Slowing making progress on the CB. Got a double din CD player in, replaced the power steering rack, replaced the driver side axle with the passenger side to follow in a day or two, new sway bushing link kits, outer tie rods, upper and lower control arms on the way, and a new fuel filter. The more I repair this car the more I'm loving it.

Pics to come as soon as I can remember how to upload them from photobucket haha.

Comment

Ya, looks great now!

Comment

Working...
                              X