No announcement yet.

Facts about the wagon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking that when I was looking at his car at the C7 gig. His is the 92-93 though.

I wondred if anyone had the pics of the "looks nothing like any other CB7 bumper" 91 peice.

I need a new bumper cover anyways, so if I could locate some old oddball CB9 one that would be awesome.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
    dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post

I wondred if anyone had the pics of the "looks nothing like any other CB7 bumper" 91 peice.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

The white wagon on the FAR right.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Wicked.... now just to find one, ha haha

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
          dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
            The white wagon on the FAR right.

i look good backing up that wagon,lol

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
              i look good backing up that wagon,lol
              I didn't notice you were still in there.
              I jsut thought you wanted to be the center of attention.

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I cant believe I forgot this...

in north america 92-93 EX wagons come with keyless entry. & theyre key has a button on it to lock/unlock the doors. I have a pic of mines if anyones intrested

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                  All CB9's have 15" wheels from the factory. Of course, this is barring any user specified optional wheels bought at the time of purchase. This was, as has already been said, to clear the front calipers. Interestingly enough, All CB9's came with full size spares. No 'doughnut' so to speak of for CB9's. This was likely due to the large weight of the vehicle. Honda didn't want to risk any lawsuit over something that costs them virtually pennies.
                  They prob. came w/full size spares as the donut wouldn't clear a wagon caliper

Also I hear wagon 5spds have higher final gear ratios, again to deal w/the extra weight.

Wagons also have headrests in the back. I would KILL for a black leather rear WAGON seat.

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                    Wagons also have headrests in the back. I would KILL for a black leather rear WAGON seat.
                    You'll never find an OEM one, unless it was a dealer job or from overseas.

You'll also have to figure out a way to latch the seats, since the wagon had the 60/40 rear split.

I always wanted a wagon rear seat with Integra headrests.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
                      You'll never find an OEM one, unless it was a dealer job or from overseas.

You'll also have to figure out a way to latch the seats, since the wagon had the 60/40 rear split.

I always wanted a wagon rear seat with Integra headrests.
                      That jar dude just posted a picture of one...

I think a Vigor rear seat would be an easier find. My headrest pick would have to be from a Legend... gotta love the tilt

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

So much interest in a car I love..even stock. I can tell you the rear is so spacious! On a CB7 trip to Monterey, I folded down the seat rear seat flat (they made a great conversion for the two rear head rest to come off and pop into the seat when it is folded down so it looks like pillows) I am now about 180+ and 5'7, I fit with the front seats only slightly notched up one. Only down side is the rear window in hatch is stationary. I taught my son to drive on the wagon and then when he got the Cope, his car was automatically familiar to him. The coupe is lighter so it moves better than the wagon. I like the fold down arm rest in the wagon, where the coupe seems to have no place to put your arm. The rear has one too that folds into the seat really nicely. The coupe has a trunk release from the drivers floor area...the wagon has no such thing. They could have made a remote one. My Lx of course has no sunroof, but the Ex does. Wagon has 15" covers and the Lx has a center cap with a lock (phony) Poor Coupe has a 14". ok that's it.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by SilverShadow; 10-28-2008, 02:42 AM.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
                        New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
                        My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

dont want to read all 4-5 pgs but does the wagon have aftermarket full exhaust support?

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
                            dont want to read all 4-5 pgs but does the wagon have aftermarket full exhaust support?
                            If you aren't willing to look for yourself then you shouldn't be spoon feed the answers because of your laziness. I will make an exception this time because I don't think it's been covered in the thread yet. Next time, read through the entire thread and then ask if you can't find the answer.

Not really, the exhaust for the wagon is slightly different on the exhaust tip and therefor can't use regular exhaust systems. You can put them on, and it will physically fit, but the tip will come out at an area different than where the slot in the bumper is.

There are a very limited number of companies that make dedicated exhaust systems for the wagon. 5Zigen is one of them, however their exhaust is meant for the 5th gen wagon, however, it fits on the CB. Joeyboy_cb7 had one on his wagon.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                              If you aren't willing to look for yourself then you shouldn't be spoon feed the answers because of your laziness. I will make an exception this time because I don't think it's been covered in the thread yet. Next time, read through the entire thread and then ask if you can't find the answer.

Not really, the exhaust for the wagon is slightly different on the exhaust tip and therefor can't use regular exhaust systems. You can put them on, and it will physically fit, but the tip will come out at an area different than where the slot in the bumper is.

There are a very limited number of companies that make dedicated exhaust systems for the wagon. 5Zigen is one of them, however their exhaust is meant for the 5th gen wagon, however, it fits on the CB. Joeyboy_cb7 had one on his wagon.
                              Just get it custom baby

Comment

I got a question: can we do a cd5 skirt swap on a wagon as well?

Comment

Working...
                                X