No announcement yet.

cp[mike] : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah let me know if your search brings you out this way, I'll gladly go check something out for you.

Originally posted by Darkcloud
    Wimp go low or go home haha
    Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
    Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808 View Post
      Sorry to hear about your car. Here is a 93 SE coupe in Arizona: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/5236762573.html
      I'm actually planning on picking this up this weekend, if all goes as planned :X

Originally posted by c91bse7 View Post
      Yeah let me know if your search brings you out this way, I'll gladly go check something out for you.
      much appreciated! with as much as I want to see WA, I would prefer not to buy a car from that far away and have to drive it allllllll the way back haha

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Sorry to hear about your car. Here is a 93 SE coupe in Arizona: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/5236762573.html
        The ad has been pulled because I have worked things out with the seller, but a picture is included below. I'm scheduled to pick it up this weekend, I will let everybody know how it goes. Thanks for finding that for me.

Current cars:

Comment

I found a Frost White 92 EX Coupe that's H22 swapped already in Tucson, AZ, looks like a clean example, no rust. If that SE coupe deal falls through, this one might be a good option.

Also, hit me up if you're in Scottsdale, I'm always down to hang out with a CB7 member. My coupe is kinda down for a second though. Need to swap out AC Compressor clutch that won't disengage and do my Valve stem seals.

http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/5239944543.html

Last edited by Losiracer2; 10-01-2015, 09:51 PM.

member's ride thread
          93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
          99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
          91 Accord SE 176k
          97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Fucking sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Also if you have some time, there's a salvage yard called Ecology Auto parts on 35th Ave and Broadway that has at anytime, over 100 CB7s that I usually go to when i need that specific part, such as a Hadsys AC compressor clutch only found on 93 EX/SE CB7s....they had 4 to choose from last time.

member's ride thread
              91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                I found a Frost White 92 EX Coupe that's H22 swapped already in Tucson, AZ, looks like a clean example, no rust. If that SE coupe deal falls through, this one might be a good option.

Also, hit me up if you're in Scottsdale, I'm always down to hang out with a CB7 member. My coupe is kinda down for a second though. Need to swap out AC Compressor clutch that won't disengage and do my Valve stem seals.

http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/5239944543.html
                looks very nice! but too pricey for me right now, the SE coupe is 1/3 the price. If it isn't that great I can always resell it, but if its a straight body I'll just go from there. I'd be painting it white as soon as possible, too.

I'm scheduled to get down there, to Phoenix airport, at 9am this Saturday. If youre around, hit me up. I'll PM you my phone number.

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                Also if you have some time, there's a salvage yard called Ecology Auto parts on 35th Ave and Broadway that has at anytime, over 100 CB7s that I usually go to when i need that specific part, such as a Hadsys AC compressor clutch only found on 93 EX/SE CB7s....they had 4 to choose from last time.
                The goal is to buy the car Saturday morning, then I was planning on spending some time Sat poking around Phoenix before making the 12-hour drive back to Denver. Can't stay long because I have to be at work on Monday, but you should def hit me up.

Current cars:

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                  looks very nice! but too pricey for me right now, the SE coupe is 1/3 the price. If it isn't that great I can always resell it, but if its a straight body I'll just go from there. I'd be painting it white as soon as possible, too.

I'm scheduled to get down there, to Phoenix airport, at 9am this Saturday. If youre around, hit me up. I'll PM you my phone number.

The goal is to buy the car Saturday morning, then I was planning on spending some time Sat poking around Phoenix before making the 12-hour drive back to Denver. Can't stay long because I have to be at work on Monday, but you should def hit me up.
                  Yeah i understand, 3600 is kinda steep.

In fact, if you need a parts car for a 5spd swap. I also found a 92 EX 5spd Sedan w/ only 166k miles that isn't running for only 500....could even bargain down to 400 most likely, seller seems really motivated. I would buy it but i've already got 2 accords lol! This one's clean and rust free as well.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/5245835399.html

member's ride thread
                  91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

You can ghost ride a bicycle, but not a car. Especially not a non-running one. And especially not from Arizona to Colorado.
                    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Wow that's awesome! Glad I could be of help. Please post more pics when you get a chance. 1st mod, big dog in interior?

Comment

Wow that's awesome! Glad I could be of help. Please post more pics when you get a chance. 1st mod, big dog in interior?
                        Here's one pic of when we went to pick it up. I had others but they somehow got fragmented on my smartphone. This thing was in pretty damn good shape. Always garaged, ABS works, no pulsation when braking, OEM shocks work amazing, all glass good, windows and all accessories including cruise work. A very dependable and solid car I'd say.

Just needed CV halfshafts which we got using my warranties from my other CBs, a 15amp fuse for the cig lighter, a front dogbone mount which I had new spares of. We also drained and filled the auto tranny since I had tons of fluid given to me from working at the proving grounds (honda moved out of our garage, so I got a 2.5gal jug of Honda ATF). Also needed some brake fluid, reservoir was kinda dry. Other than that a bulletproof 93 SE Coupe with immaculate paint and a straight rust free body.

Last edited by Losiracer2; 10-03-2015, 10:52 PM.

member's ride thread
                        91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Looking forward to hearing how the adventure went Mike.

Edit, just saw the post above, looks like a solid buy.

How much did you get it for? Hows the leather?
                          Last edited by Flip-Eye; 10-04-2015, 05:45 PM.

Comment

I usually don't like gold cars, but I think on the SE's it looks amazing. great score

Comment

Originally posted by Flip-Eye View Post
                              Looking forward to hearing how the adventure went Mike.

Edit, just saw the post above, looks like a solid buy.

How much did you get it for? Hows the leather?
                              The car was $1300, which is pretty dang cheap in my experience. Considering the car is really in surprisingly nice shape! The leather is kinda beat though. Passenger and rear seats aren't so bad, cracking but still in one piece, but the driver side is dead. It came with seat covers, which I removed. Rocking the aged leather. Eventually I will ditch the seats, and sell the door panels.

Originally posted by Theos92VR4 View Post
                              I usually don't like gold cars, but I think on the SE's it looks amazing. great score
                              right?? I never would have considered a gold-on-tan car before, but this one really catches my eye. Sharp, straight, clean, and non-faded helps. I think the tinted windows also give it some contrast.

Current cars:

Comment

It looks good. Hasn't aged much at all. But damn it's a Jeep right now.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Working...
                                X