No announcement yet.

What happened to good, kind people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IKR True true. Well here's actually what I did the front struts that were on my 90 were seizing and the 92 DX I got for 285 last year had newer OEM struts so I swapped them over to my 90 and put the bad ones on the 92 lol but only did the front not the rear because at the time my rear seemed fine so I essentially just need the rear at this point.

Comment

I will agree with most that it seems Facebook is just a crappy place, while the forums bring everyone closer together with a sense of common interest. People tend to look out for their own.

I remember years back. Not really sure of screen names it's been so long, but I and an old member rob_is_legend took a trip from Alabama to Maryland for a forum meet on a spring break. Getting to North Carolina a rear strut completely failed leaving the rear tire flailing. We got on the forum and got in touch with a member we had never met who lived in North Carolina at the time. 20 minutes later we were at his house making a pit stop. He gave us a spare strut he had in the shed and even loaned us tools and helped install it to get us back on the road and to the meet. That moment is the best memory I have that has ever come from this forum. There are good people out there still, they're just hard to find.

My 6th gen accord thread
      99 Miata

Comment

Sending the steering rack boots this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
          Sending the steering rack boots this morning.
          Awesome! 😁😁 thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
            so i found sway bar endlinks and a complete cv boot kit. What size shirt do you wear? Ill send you a honda mugen shirt or two, they have a slight spelling error but youre going to get it for free so don't bitch.

These came in today thanks so much again. Waiting till I can get under my car to put these on.

Comment

Working...
            X