Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your thoughts on this eBay seller

Hi

I want to buy this transmission and have been in communication with the seller .But looking at the other items for sale they have and the previous items they sold seems sketchy. All other uitems sold were bolts and shifter cables. A lot of them.....

http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?n...lID=EBAY-MOTOR

He sold 2 short blocks too. He also has nothing but positive feedback. The nuts and bolts thing I wouldn't sweat. I mean I have a bunch of OEM nuts and Bolts in my garage and I could sell those on eBay. Come across an engine or trans. Maybe a combo with a car and part it out over eBay. That's what it seems like too...seems legit to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneAccord View Post
      He sold 2 short blocks too. He also has nothing but positive feedback. The nuts and bolts thing I wouldn't sweat. I mean I have a bunch of OEM nuts and Bolts in my garage and I could sell those on eBay. Come across an engine or trans. Maybe a combo with a car and part it out over eBay. That's what it seems like too...seems legit to me.
      Never noticed the short block. Thanks

Comment

Looks like much of his earliest sales were wiring harnesses of some sort. Seems to be all automotive, at least!

The picture showing the telltale "see through" to illustrate the presence of LSD, and the fact that he specifies that the transmission won't work for an SH model... those things lead me to believe he knows a thing or two about what he's selling. Price seems mighty high, though! That's what you'd pay for a fully rebuilt transmission (sans LSD) from Syncrhotech.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          Looks like much of his earliest sales were wiring harnesses of some sort. Seems to be all automotive, at least!

The picture showing the telltale "see through" to illustrate the presence of LSD, and the fact that he specifies that the transmission won't work for an SH model... those things lead me to believe he knows a thing or two about what he's selling. Price seems mighty high, though! That's what you'd pay for a fully rebuilt transmission (sans LSD) from Syncrhotech.
          I was hoping you would chime in. All does seem legit and i'm betting they are high with the price due to the rarity of these online for north america. Even more rare to find in Canada.

And if you can find me a M2B4 with full syncrotech please pass the information my way, i've been looking!

Comment

Working...
          X