No announcement yet.

What happened to good, kind people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i found sway bar endlinks and a complete cv boot kit. What size shirt do you wear? Ill send you a honda mugen shirt or two, they have a slight spelling error but youre going to get it for free so don't bitch.

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

if you can pay the cost of shipping I will make an effort this week and pull the front and rear strut/coil combo off of my coupe. They aren't new, but they aren't blown out and would get you around safely. Some day when you graduate and start making the big bucks you can help out a student, unless you're an art major... Then you'll always be broke :P

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
        so i found sway bar endlinks and a complete cv boot kit. What size shirt do you wear? Ill send you a honda mugen shirt or two, they have a slight spelling error but youre going to get it for free so don't bitch.

Wow thank you so much, I really appreciate this. I seriously cannot express how grateful I am right now. I wear a medium, if it runs big then small.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7NWDD View Post
          if you can pay the cost of shipping I will make an effort this week and pull the front and rear strut/coil combo off of my coupe. They aren't new, but they aren't blown out and would get you around safely. Some day when you graduate and start making the big bucks you can help out a student, unless you're an art major... Then you'll always be broke :P
          What's the cost of shipping? And I hope one day I'll be able to return the favor to someone else. I plan to be an RN lol.

Comment

I don't have weight on the items, I will pull them asap and box/weigh them. PM me your address and I'll find out how much it will be, and approximate ship time.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
              i only help local people...but ill see what i have in my parts bin. i think.
              I have done that before with good results
              http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

I have some new steering rack boots you can have. BNIB I'd be glad to see someone get use out of them. Idk if your doing outer tie rod ends or not. PM me your address if you want them. I'm out of town on business currently but I'll be back in a day or so. I'll send them out then if your interested.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                  I have some new steering rack boots you can have. BNIB I'd be glad to see someone get use out of them. Idk if your doing outer tie rod ends or not. PM me your address if you want them. I'm out of town on business currently but I'll be back in a day or so. I'll send them out then if your interested.
                  Thanks man, yea I'll definitely end up using them. My entire front suspension is shot. The car was wrecked before I owned it and I guess some suspension parts never got replaced when the front end got fixed. Now these parts are just failing left and right. At first I thought I could take care of it on my own then I realised how much was really wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneAccord View Post
                    Wow thank you so much, I really appreciate this. I seriously cannot express how grateful I am right now. I wear a medium, if it runs big then small.
                    PM your addy.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

This whole thread goes to show cb7tuners aren't flaming jerkoffs like some of these banned folk rant about on Stancenation, and our own site matter of fact. I also have some Oem springs if you pay shipping.

Comment

Most def, I wasn't really expecting this but I'm immensely greatful for it. CB7Tuner has always been good to me though. I've got nothing but positive experiences dealing with this forum.

Comment

Wish I was in the states to help you out. As a Canadian the shipping and brokerage fees would be outrageous. Glad to see some fellow members helping you out. I just helped out a fellow Canadian CB7 member today, he needed a bolt that for the life of him can`t get locally. Good luck to you, your future and car.

P.S. Fuck that Facebook page! Left weeks ago and haven`t looked back.

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

I usually try to help people out but a lot of times they get addicted to my help so I either stop helping them since they like to try and use me mistaking my kindness for weakness or get mad when I ask them to pay me first.

Do that and you'll see who your real friends are. That's why I have few friends or if I help them just a little bit never help anyone to the point to where they feel as if they dont need you.

Comment

So true Sparkle. While were talking suspension I badly need rear struts what would be a good cheap pair that anyone would know of? Just need them to last me 1-2 years til I can get better ones lol.

Comment

Are you lowered?

Don't go any cheaper than Koni STR.T if you are. Cheap and suspension should never be uttered in the same breath. Especially when you live 15 minutes from me, and drive on the same roads!

Comment

Working...
                                X