No announcement yet.

High5er : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WA was completely unchanged, at least in the Seattle/Bellevue area. Same shit as last year, though this week was nice and sunny.
    Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Kinda rainy all day yesterday, but luckily it cleared up for a bit. Went to watch the CHP cadets train on the skid panel on my fifteen since I work across the street. (Pretty cool btw)

Snapped some real quick shots:

Enjoy~
      Wrecked, Revived, and still Rollin'

Check out my MRT!

Originally posted by deevergote
      The most unique "modification" these days is a full restoration. Take a 20+ year old Honda and make it look brand new... and it'll be more impressive than the guy with the stock-block turbo and plastidipped steelies.

Comment

Niceeeeeee
        Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill

Members ride Thread

Instagram: IbSprintin

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatloe View Post
          Niceeeeeee
          Thanks! I need to finish my grill cos the stock one is bothering me!

Check out my MRT!

The most unique "modification" these days is a full restoration. Take a 20+ year old Honda and make it look brand new... and it'll be more impressive than the guy with the stock-block turbo and plastidipped steelies.

Comment

Needs exhaust...
            RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
              Needs exhaust...
              Seriously though! I need to pick up some piping and a muffler! haha

Check out my MRT!

Comment

So I dyed my center console. Beats trying to hunt down black console pieces! lol

Check out my MRT!

Comment

Looking good brodda

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Here's a pic I uploaded last night. I normally try and use raw photos but I had to highten the contrast on this one a bit.

Check out my MRT!

Comment

Looking good dude i like the center caps. Needs moae amber corners.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
                        Looking good dude i like the center caps. Needs moae amber corners.
                        Thats why Im waiting for that GB!

Check out my MRT!

Comment

Those centerlines look way better than i could imagine in my head.
                          CB7TUNER.com
                          Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

what did you use to dye your center console? and those set of wheels look badass.

Comment

looking badass bro

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo617 View Post
                                what did you use to dye your center console? and those set of wheels look badass.
                                SEM interior paint. Shits expensive but I swear by it. You gotta coat it 2-3 times though. You can do one coat and it'll look good, but it'll scratch off really easily.

Check out my MRT!

Comment

Working...
                                X