X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clear Sidemarkers in Bumper

Headlight Washers, OEM but not Honda

^Wagon Washer Bottle: Two Pumps, TWICE THE FLUID USE

^Silencer removed. SO MUCH MORE ROOM FOR ACTIVITIES!
    blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Exterior Almost Complete

And here are the results from the one month downer. The exterior is almost complete, I'm checking things off as I go and there's not too many boxes left

In No Particular Order
      Exterior Things to Note:
      1) Headlight Washers
      2) Foglights
      3) Rear Sidemarkers
      4) Front Sidemarkers, Clear, in Bumper
      5) 5G Accord Side Skirts
      6) 5G Accord Front and Rear Mudflaps

Last edited by P5ylance; 06-22-2012, 03:44 AM.

Comment

If you ever want to appreciate anything, you have to take a step back and see it all. How you've progressed, what you've achieved, and what life would be like if none of that ever happened.

On my first page, you'll notice a couple profile shots from when I had first lowered the car. I've taken pictures today the same way to show the progress of the exterior since then.

------------------------------------------

1992 Honda Accord Coupe - VIP Style
        3 years into the build. Still driving her. Still loving her. Still representing the CB7 Chassis and BlackROSE.

Comment

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet, we need to have a photoshoot!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

nice work, you need a chrome prontry front lip

Comment

looks really good i was thinking of doing the same thing to my bumper with the headlight washers once i get my Cb.

Comment

Thanks everyone hehe I thought about the chrome prontry. I really like the OE lips though, plus I tend to not care too much when going over bumps and things so a lip like the prontry i'd destroy in a heartbeat

Go for it! Just make sure you get a wagon washer bottle. More capacity, and two pumps to pump separate hoses then you need the hose, and then any nozzle.

Comment

I'm very impressed with the markers in the bumper. I haven't seen anyone do that. I'm so tired of amber side markers in the fenders and intersection lights. This is a fantastic new little detail.

Your car as a whole is absolutely gorgeous, and still in my eyes, one of the most inspirational cars and members on the site.

Comment

Thanks mikey, I truly appreciate your words keeps me motivated to help the community grow by showing what you can do to the accord to create an entirely new look with simple features. Big ticket items such as Jdm headlights or kits or exhausts are hard to afford for a lot of people so being able to create your look with small items is also just as important or more when it comes to presentation. Finding parts from other cars and making them fit yours and look stock is also great and helps open up doors for others.

I tested a sidemarker on my fenders (doubleside tape) and it broke my lines, so my goal with the sidemarkers in the bumper was to keep everything streamline. The cb7 is no sc300 or mk3 supra in terms of a long, low roofline car so if that's the kind of style you like, its important to stay as close to the body moldings as much as possible to portray a sleek car. I feel that's important when it comes to coupes, especially coupes into VIP style.

Aww yeah, so there's a problem with my speed sensor I think, when it revs past 3k it gets fickle and likes to hop sometimes. Shifts gears and sounds perfectly normal, but my tach isn't reading right sometimes when I accelerate... speed sensor?
                    Last edited by P5ylance; 06-24-2012, 12:57 PM.

Comment

possible Ignition module starting to fail. Also check you spark plug wires. I once had my wires fail. They were arcing inside the spark plug tubes. I will never buy MSD plug wires again. Nology of NGK all day everyday!!!

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                      MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

kk, I'll check out my spark plugs I recently swapped my transmission, and had some leakage happening around the PS fluid lines going into the VSS... soo.... perhaps... perhaps I'll swap my old VSS into the new tranny. that might work too, I have an inkling of a feeling.

Today I whipped out my bike to go to the bank and pharmacy. starting to bike locally so I can save money on gas. it feels good! good to know I'm helping my body AND my wallet

Currently working on DIY Red-Clears for the coupe And soon a new exhaust.

Comment

swaybar bushings and endlink bushings installed

new exhaust

Comment

drool. FUCKING AWESOME POLISHING JOOOOOB

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Thanks, hoping to install it before blox! Gonna get my camber kits in Saturday so I can correct my camber too.

Comment

So, I'm gonna sell my robot from my summer school class, and with that money I'm gonna take my car to go get my Apexi installed or... use it for other things, like flip my tires or something.

So I straightened out my wheels, -0.6 on the left and -1.1 on the right (I know its uneven, it's whatevs im gonna go in for another alignment pretty soon when I can piece together my DIY rear camber kit) and now I'm having some delicious rubbing issues. With my camber kits now installed, my car has raised up in the front a little bit so now I have an even 1-finger gap all the way around. However, I was rubbing all over my fenders and fender lining, and I notice my UCA hitting the inside of my wheel well now. Of course there's rubbing of my tires on the inside of my wheel well too UCA banging, I don't know what I want to do about that. should I cut the shock tower, but im sure that will ruin the rigidity of my chassis, yeah? Any issues, or would the positives outweigh the negatives?

I did however, roll my own front fenders. OMFG they are amazing. I was able to take some scrap plastic pieces from my engineering class, and they're varied in shapes and sizes, and with those I am able to roll my fenders flat and very smooth and clean with those plastic pieces and a hammer. I got it very flat, and I am very proud of myself for having saved at least $60 by not having to take it to some person to get it professionally done. Rolling my front fenders should now clear that off the troubleshooting checklist of whats making this disgusting sound in my wheel wells when I approach a rough bump.

I also need to swap my suspension out for my H&R cup kit so I can bump up the dampening, because my current shocks are going out... Waiting on my brother to get the spring compressor back so I can lower the perch on the Koni shocks to my desired height and them Imma slap those bishes in.

This week and next week is crunch time to get my car in tip-top shape to show at BLOX. I really want a picture, lol. just a picture. :3 a trophy be nice too, if I can triumph over ANY lexus or infiniti based on "wtf is this car doing in this category? wow it did work" I'll be happy that they recognized CB7s as a viable and strong platform.

I'm banking on all my DIY stuff to give it that unique flair, so I'm hoping to finish my DIY red-clears this week.
                                Last edited by P5ylance; 07-04-2012, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X