No announcement yet.

P5ylance : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahhhhh.... they remind me of volvo S40 OEM clear corners a little.

ey, does anyone know if an h22a1 can be mated to my automatic transmission? i'm curious. and also, if an h22a4 can be mated to my automatic transmission?

for the h22a1, what ecu would I need to make it work with an automatic transmission?

my engine still runs strong, but i'm worried about the time when it doesn't work anymore, so i need to start saving up for a replacement engine to get ready to put in. we'll see.
    blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Looking goof man.

And yes all h and f mate together just fine. If you run any h22 use the p13 or chipped p06 or p28, if you keep the auto f22 trans dont worry about the tcu(trans computer) if you with the h22 trans use the h22 tcu. Night and day diff between the 2
      NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
      DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

thank you thank you, darkcloud might go with the H tranny too. would you happen to know if the auto transmission from the h22a4 would also work on the h22a1? i still don't know the diff between the two... but whichever one i get i wanna make sure i can find an auto H transmission that will work for it.

Ordered a rear strut bar off of eBay, and I also got my homie Loup05's neuspeed bar. With this new set-up, MY CAR. HANDLES. LIKE. A BEAST. This laguna Seca like onramp that I always have to get on when i'm leaving work is my favorite test, and damn, my car was planted. very minimal body roll, i'm sure that neuspeed bar went to work. it was a pain to put on though i don't even know how it happened to get on the right bolt during installation, but it did

eBay rear strut bar - the newer design

Loup05's Neuspeed Bar - the awesome design

rear strut bar installed

I put black door trim moulding to clean up the install

neuspeed bar installed.

just need some anti-sway bars and replace my suspension bushings and stuff and my goal of better handling will be achieved

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
          I put black door trim moulding to clean up the install
          Such a subtle touch, but it makes a huge difference.

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
            Such a subtle touch, but it makes a huge difference.
            Thanks for noticing josh yeah, i like the way it looks too, it cleans up the haggardness of the cutting that you typically get when you try to install a rear strut bar

Some new pictures, and some project pics of things I had wanted to finish for a long time but the temperature was too cold

Ghost Pic!!!

For those wondering about some light output of the eBay 2-Piece Projector Headlights, I found a few pictures that I took of what it looks like:

From the inside, it reaches that beetle up ahead, and I think the cut-off line was still visible when I went to go look at it, don't quite remember well... pic was taken a long time ago haha

When I was aligning my headlights. The car is... 25 feet from the wall, or however far it should be when you align headlights

notice the cut-off. IIRC, there's a nice purplish color-band too when you get up close to it. there is one hot-spot, but its not too bad, the rest of the cut-off is really clean.

Finally got around to painting my wiper arms, will get pictures of them installed uploaded later. they look great

And lastly, my "Eyelid Project" that's taken me a year to get around to completing. Ordered them about this time last year, they didn't come in until summer since they were special-order clear covers instead of the smoked ones, and didn't have time to paint them until now

^I ordered them clear so that I could paint the inside white. This way, the paint can't chip from debris flying into your headlights.
            Last edited by P5ylance; 01-19-2011, 02:59 AM.

Comment

now thoes are the seats i want one day!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nice, you painted your wiper arms. I've been wanting to do that for years, but never got around to it. Mine have been extremely faded for years - they're probably the most worn-out looking part on my entire car.
                Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Very nice man!!!! Super clean!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                  PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                    Sikz6, thanks for showing some love, and I hope you're feeling better! I'm really liking the bride seats, damn they look comfy
                    No problem. Yeah i'm feeling a little better. I tested my projectors and 1 piecers last night. They look so good and the output is awesome. Yeah the seat feels a lot nicer than stock seats thats for sure. Just using it as a gaming seat right now though. lol Until i do my seat belt conversion, that is.

looks like you got some nice goodies in. wipers look good, i need to paint my windshield wipers bad.

Keep up the good work

Click picture to see my mrt
                    Instagram: sikz6

Comment

looking good son! gld everything went well with the neuspeed bar.. u wanna buy the other 1 i have? havent sold it yet.. maybe 1 of ur friends wants 1?

Comment

just went through your mrt from the start.

yet again.

you sir, stole another 2 hours of my life in the process. im sold on those lights man thanks for the new shots.

-your no.1 fan.

Comment

Yes the trans to any h22 will work If you get the h22a4 get the base model and not the type-SH atts
                          NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                          DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Nice coupe...great job on all the goodies....i love especially the new shoes shes sitting on..
                            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                            ....................My New Baby
                            SOLD TO
                            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Car is looking clean man!!

I love your cluster!! did you change any of the bulbs? it looks soo clean and bright!!

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                              be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

thanks everyone!

@nicko: no problem man, doin' it up for you thanks and I'm glad I can be an inspiration to someone who I consider an equal

@darkcloud: yah, I was readin' threads a lil while ago and came to the conclusion that the SH model is a SH~~~ load of work

@accordtypeR: thanks! took me a long time to collect up all these parts i think i need to rotate my tires soon. haven't been keeping up with it :\

@busak87: Thanks! nah, I haven't changed any bulbs, its all stock still. What's probably making it look so bright are those chrome rings I installed in my gauge cluster It gives it a really nice crispy look and things shine more its a subtle upgrade but it makes a real big difference from stock, that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X