No announcement yet.

P5ylance : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great looking rims bro . they really set it off .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
      Hopefully there are more pics on the way from this photoshoot
      I hope so to. The quality is great, but it's kind of shitty that he only took angled pics of your front end. lol

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
        I hope so to. The quality is great, but it's kind of shitty that he only took angled pics of your front end. lol
        hehe, the first shot we got was a front shot, and it came out pretty nice... hoping he posts them all up, or i'll ask him today for all the raw photo files and bring em on here

I r excite
        blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Final-effin-ly!

OEM foglight harness finally came in, after nearly a month. Some freak accident, I suppose? either way, a big stone has been lifted off my chest.
          Last edited by P5ylance; 01-13-2011, 08:31 PM.

Comment

We need to do an all-out norcal frost white CB photoshoot asap. Car is looking good btw bro

Comment

Originally posted by rhythmkeytar View Post
              We need to do an all-out norcal frost white CB photoshoot asap. Car is looking good btw bro
              haha fasho! i'm clear next week if we wanna get something together before i start school up again

Your car's looking pretty beasty too man

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                haha fasho! i'm clear next week if we wanna get something together before i start school up again

Your car's looking pretty beasty too man
                Yah man just lmk when you're free.

Comment

Car's come a long way nicely man. Really liking the Riversides.
                  ]

Comment

lookin good bud! keep it up.

Click picture to see my mrt
                    Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Loving the sig, man! You should find some OEM clear corners.

Comment

oh snap, slick_nine's on my MRT!!! thanks, your car is one of my inspirations for how i want my car to be stanced

Sikz6, thanks for showing some love, and I hope you're feeling better! I'm really liking the bride seats, damn they look comfy

True-Blue, I HAD OEM clear reflector corners, but some lady backed into them at the grocery store... I still have the reflectors, and i've been trying to crack open these corners but i don't feel confident in cracking them open haha. I tried putting a heat gun to it, but i was worried it wouldn't handle the heat... so i stopped and kept them euro clear any tips on how to safely open my corner lights? its like... epoxy or some sort of crystalline glue.

Comment

I think you're mixing it up. I don't think you've had these.

...have you?

Comment

oh. snap, i stand corrected. I thought they were designed just like the regular reflector'd OEM amber corners, just with a clear reflector. cuz i've had those.

what is that? are those even USDM? they look like they only have one bulb socket.. off the JDM/EDM two-piece headlights?

Comment

They're from the JDM/EDM two-piece headlights and are one-socket.

Comment

Working...
                              X