new swap time, it's about to get real big up in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new swap time, it's about to get real big up in here

ok so many of you probably don't know but I lost another piston the same way as last time, which is what forced me to rebuild the f20b, my piston melted on the top edge of the piston, so I've desided to leave the f20b ranks and the 4 cylinder honda world in favor of the god of fire...and RB25DET RWD conversion

cheers

Car: 1993 Accord LX Coupe
    Engine: 1997 Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T RB25DET Series 1
    Trans: 1997 Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T 5 speed Manual
    Engine Harness: Chase Bays RB25DET Harness with optional custom/Race/other sub harness
    Exhaust: Custom 3" Turbo back
    ECU: MegaSquirt V3
    Rear End: J30 LSD rear diff
    Rear brakes: Nissan 300zx rear hubs, EBC rotors, and aftermarket 2 pot Calipers(Brand Not chosen)
    Rear Suspension: custom cantilever system
    Front Brakes: Prelude big brake kit
    Front Suspension: 90-93 aftermarket accord shocks
    Wheels: Enkie RPF1's 17x8-8.5 up front and 17x10+ out back

Areas:
    Rear subframe/diff mounting: DONE
    Rear Suspension: Not Done
    Rear Brakes: Not Done
    Transmission Tunnel: 75% done
    Engine Bay: Not Done
    Front Suspension: 50% Done
    Front Brakes: Not Done
    Wiring: Not Done

Level of completeness: 20%
    Last edited by almostJDM; 01-20-2014, 04:54 PM.

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

w00000t! Do eeeet!
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

not to rain on your parade, but the v6 swap has been completed by a cb7t member and the car is currently for sale. but keep us updated. i would like to see how it works out for you.
      MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

oh cool I knew a few ppl were planning it out as in they had an engine but never knew one finished it

1992 Accord EX Coupe
        My FS Thread
        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

still not leaking details on this except that ive decided to go with the J32a2 and use the j35 size rods and crank to stroke it, since the j35 has the same bore size as the j32a2, also the dohc f20b and trans are out of the bay never to return, we had a good run..... ok thats all for now, this coming week i will start on striping the entire car because it getting a new color which is still undecided, also all my oem brake stuff is going bye bye and im getting rid of the nex type ss suspension maybe

1992 Accord EX Coupe
          My FS Thread

Comment

Oh shit. How did it melt? Was it tuned? I really wanna know because I am currently finally running a f20b in my car. Lmk man. How you doin by the way? Haven't talk to u in years dawg.
            The beginning of a new era............................
            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

what trans did you have with your f20b pm me the details and the price if you want to sell it thanks
              My Ride Thread
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=129235
              MY RACE FOOTAGE
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=139424
              The Good ol days

Comment

Mmm...v6 J-motor. Tasty!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                  Oh shit. How did it melt? Was it tuned? I really wanna know because I am currently finally running a f20b in my car. Lmk man. How you doin by the way? Haven't talk to u in years dawg.
                  I think i had a leaking injector, and im doin good, car is still sitting heartless in my garage

Originally posted by tonystyle27 View Post
                  what trans did you have with your f20b pm me the details and the price if you want to sell it thanks
                  I had the M2F4 but already sold it

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                  Mmm...v6 J-motor. Tasty!
                  hehe yup

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                  My FS Thread

Comment

I wish you the best of luck, for sure. Like you, all I've seen is people daydreaming. I'm dying to see this done, with details on what's involved.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Homie. I'm getting car tuned tomorow I'll let u know wassup.

Comment

Speaking of V6 swap, I went to VIR (Virginia International Raceway) over the weekend and saw a J32a swap in a EG hatch. The pics are on my phone and I'll have to upload it when I get a chance. Its pretty sweet. He put down pretty good numbers. I hope the swap goes well for you. Definitely different!
                        '92 CB7 H22a M2B4

Comment

Originally posted by J-Tiki View Post
                          Speaking of V6 swap, I went to VIR (Virginia International Raceway) over the weekend and saw a J32a swap in a EG hatch. The pics are on my phone and I'll have to upload it when I get a chance. Its pretty sweet. He put down pretty good numbers. I hope the swap goes well for you. Definitely different!
                          how fast??

Comment

Sorry I forgot about my comment on this thread. The EG was putting a solid 240whp or at least that's what I was told. She sure is a screamer.

'92 CB7 H22a M2B4

Comment

Originally posted by J-Tiki View Post
                              Sorry I forgot about my comment on this thread. The EG was putting a solid 240whp or at least that's what I was told. She sure is a screamer.

yea sounds about right with an intake and headers, also as of right now I will be buying the engine and trans within the first few months of 2011, still have to figure out if an AEM EMS will work for the J in a cb since they have one for a J in a EG, I'm sure it will, and if so that will make it alot easier as far as wiring goes

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                              My FS Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X