No announcement yet.

I'm 48,000 Words In...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of the year is approaching. Get your copy today.

The next 13 people to buy copies of my book will receive free tickets to the movie premier. Those who already purchased a copy are on the list.

Slide on over to www.athypowersports.com to get your copy.
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Well, 2020 is here. New year, new decade, and time for new reading. Dive into this story and see how M.O. and the crew prosper in the end. Slide on over to www.athypowersports.com/shop-1

- D. Chappelle

Comment

The sequel is coming along. It's ummmm... making sure things align correctly and follow the first book's path takes some planning. That, and I have to have some serious "pull readers in content" w/o overbearing details in place to suck readers in. We're getting there. The plot, the end goal, the trails and tribulations, it's going to be great.

Real life situations here on the road to success - the ultimate successes in one's eyes.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Just stoping in to say get your copy for Spring 2020. Read it, so you can start drooling for the sequel.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I know many are forced to house confinement right now.

Don't let this down time go to waste. Be productive. Pick up/order your copy of #SixGears and read it. It's a great story. Ships out same day if ordered before 2:00PM. Same day delivery in the Greater Philadelphia area. The sequel is coming soon.

https://www.athypowersports.com/store

#SixGears #book #novel #goodread #greatread #action #suspense #friends #family #racing #bikelife #ragstoriches

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Talk about bad timing.

I'll still post it anyway. I know some people will be at home and get bored. Well, I've been planning this for a while (since last year), so here it is...

Six Gears is now available in digitial / eBook formats. Slide over to #AthyPowersports to get your copy today. We appreciate the support.

https://www.athypowersports.com/product-page

- D. Chappelle

Comment

#SixGears - eBook Now Available

It's a bright sunny Friday people. This the perfect time to sit on your porch, deck, balcony, or in a yard on your lawn chair and read #SixGears. Order your copy today in paperback or eBook for your tablet. Check out the synopsis. Join readers all around the world who has enjoyed this read.

The sequel is going to be so much better, and it's coming soon. Oh, the things we learned from the first novel. We're talking action and suspense that will have your thumbs and index fingers flipping pages to see what happens next.

Thanks.

www.athypowersports.com/store

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Have you not picked up your copy of Six Gears yet? The time to do it is now.

Digital copies for your tablet or Kindle, and in paperback. Time to prepare yourself for the sequel.

We even have an 80 year lady running from the cops in a SRT8.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

63,264 words in. One more chapter to write, and this draft is completed.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Hell ya! Looking forward to it!
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                        Hell ya! Looking forward to it!
                        I appreciate that.

I've learned so much from the first go around, and honest feedback I received has help me improve a lot IMHO on the second. However, I'll leave that up to the readers to decipher. At this point, I'm just happy these type of milestones will fill my obituary one day.

I'll leave it on this note for now... It gets really real, and the windows are rolled down while traveling on this journey.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by wtfisafleek View Post
                          What's the basic plot? Is there a hero car, and if so, is it a CB7?
                          Requoting this as I did some thinking. I guess some could look at the CB7 in the story as a hero car depending on one's perspective. You have to read the book to understand.

Back to the sequel, the editing phase will be that much more great than the first go around. I'm not saying the first go was bad. It's just hindsight is 20/20. Cleaner and a more creative writing flow for the sequel is the goal. Things I'm learning as I go.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Regardless of who... no, strike that. It's just another accomplishment. The draft of the sequel is now complete.

Thank you Lord.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Time to embark on this editing journey.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Six Gears, The Sequel - Quick Teaser

I believe I'm improving fast and really getting the hang of this.

"...As they cruised through the open waters, the yacht rocked to a slow side to side rhythm moved by the current. Marquis could smell the air's scent changing with ever nautical mile. He was no longer breathing in diesel and petrol fumes that filled the city air. With every deep breath he took, clean crisp air with a hint of salt rushed into his lungs. Move Out was standing at the bow trying to mentally get at a place of peace and relaxation. He was in a semi-zoned out state looking down at the water. The small waves created by the yacht resembled a salmon being parted with a knife by an itame. The other part of M.O. that wasn't in la-la land was growing more nervous from the sirens off into the distance. Move Out tried to focus on the immediate environment, but the sirens wouldn't let him. He even attempted to convince himself the sirens were a figment of his imagination, and he was in the clear to a new life..."

In the editing phase.
                                Last edited by Straight Success; 04-20-2020, 06:54 PM.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                                X