whats the best site for oem honda parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the best site for oem honda parts

I know that they are alot of sites that deliver honda oem parts. I'm looking for a reputable site that I can order oem parts for my 2008 civic si. The parts I do not want to go through all of the hassle of ordering and dealing with people will will put you on hold with your parts waiting forever I dont want to deal with that. I want my parts express without dealing with the dealership. Which ones do you guys recommend?

I've always had good luck with Majestic Honda, order online at www.hondaautomotiveparts.com Their prices are 30% off OEM list prices.

They ship quickly if parts are on hand, getting a little dicey with CB7 parts. I've purchased enough from my local dealer that they give me 20% off. I can call them and they will order parts without me having to prepay. Always have them within two days unless they have to get them from CA.
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
      I've always had good luck with Majestic Honda, order online at www.hondaautomotiveparts.com Their prices are 30% off OEM list prices.

They ship quickly if parts are on hand, getting a little dicey with CB7 parts. I've purchased enough from my local dealer that they give me 20% off. I can call them and they will order parts without me having to prepay. Always have them within two days unless they have to get them from CA.
      I second majestic Honda. Order from them all the time and never had an issue with them.
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Support Local!

I've always had great customer service from my local Honda dealership. I usually show them online prices, including shipping, and they usually beat them.
        Last edited by GhostAccord; 03-03-2017, 12:56 AM.
        MR Thread
        GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Fuck dealerships. Shopping local is awesome for artesian stuff, food, and other small retailers, but dealerships are just like a big Mcdonalds; franchised, bad service, and identical products as any other dealership for the same brand. Majestic all the way. My local honda dealership won't even attempt to match them.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
            Support Local!

I've always had great customer service from my local Honda dealership. I usually show them online prices, including shipping, and they usually beat them.
            Yep. This. Majestic for US and torontohondaparts.com for Canada. But they just have the same prices as Honda, so I just go to Honda.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
              Fuck dealerships. Shopping local is awesome for artesian stuff, food, and other small retailers, but dealerships are just like a big Mcdonalds; franchised, bad service, and identical products as any other dealership for the same brand. Majestic all the way. My local honda dealership won't even attempt to match them.
              Just so everyone knows, Majestic, Honda Parts Online and Toronto Honda Parts are all Honda dealerships. They just happen to have an online website for purchasing parts.

Majestic is Majestic Honda in Lincoln, RI USA
              Honda Parts online is Saccucci Honda in Middletown, RI USA
              Toronto Honda Parts is Toronto Honda in Toronto, Ontario Canada

I understand if you have had an issue with your local dealership but like you said, the parts are all the same, they all come from the same warehouses. If your local dealer won't match the price, that's shitty. My local dealership is usually cheaper because they don't charge me shipping.

Just bought an intake cover for $107 taxes in at my local dealership. It would have cost me $138 from Toronto Honda parts.com.

Walked into Fundy Honda on Friday afternoon and ordered it. Part was ready for pick up the very next Monday @10am. Ordering it online would have cost me an extra $31 and I wouldn't have got for 7-10 business days. If I wanted it by Monday from Toronto Honda it would have cost me an extra $66 via FedEx priority Overnight.

Too each his own!
              Last edited by GhostAccord; 03-03-2017, 10:47 AM.
              MR Thread
              GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
                Just so everyone knows, Majestic, Honda Parts Online and Toronto Honda Parts are all Honda dealerships. They just happen to have an online website for purchasing parts.

Majestic is Majestic Honda in Lincoln, RI USA
                Honda Parts online is Saccucci Honda in Middletown, RI USA
                Toronto Honda Parts is Toronto Honda in Toronto, Ontario Canada

I understand if you have had an issue with your local dealership but like you said, the parts are all the same, they all come from the same warehouses. If you local dealer won't match the price, that's shitty. My local dealership is usually cheaper because they don't charge me shipping.
                Interesting, i did not know that. All Honda dealerships should allow you to order online.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                  All Honda dealerships should allow you to order online.
                  I agree 100%. Fundy Honda has an online parts quote request page. Unfortunately they never seem to respond to requests....lol Fortunately, I can stop into the Dealership any day of the week on my way home from work.
                  MR Thread
                  GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

I knew they were a dealership, the website makes that pretty obvious. I have never tried to see if my local dealership would price match or not. I'll have to give it a try and report back on my findings.
                    ~Nick~
                    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

I know mine will not, this isn't walmart :P

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                        Interesting, i did not know that. All Honda dealerships should allow you to order online.
                        Actually, they do. www.hondaparts.com then comes up as estore.honda.com You can order parts on line and have them delivered to your local dealer with no shipping charges. I have not tried this service.
                        90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
                          Actually, they do. www.hondaparts.com then comes up as estore.honda.com You can order parts on line and have them delivered to your local dealer with no shipping charges. I have not tried this service.
                          That one is a US dealers only website. FFS.... like you guys don't already get enough online and aftermarket parts support.
                          MR Thread
                          GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

I use www.hondapartsnow.com
                            Originally posted by Mishakol129
                            Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

I use honda estore and link it to my local dealer. Cheaper prices than just using the estore and I get free shipping.

Comment

Working...
                              X