Hondalover : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow very nice pics man. Way better then your cell phone. lol

I really hope you figure out whats wrong with your new swap.

^^^^^
    Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

From what I've heard it sounds like when I lined up the timing belt marks I didn't do it as accurately as I should've. It sounds like it's of a tooth or two.
      But today when I drove it when I hit around 4500rpms the motor stalled or something and cause the whole car to jar. But it idles by itself at the right rpm.
      But the motor sounded terrible while driving and barely had any power.

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
      "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Any updates man? Hows she running?

^^^^^
        Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Just checked today and the timing is off AGAIN. I don't know how... I've set it twice. I'm gonna go get a new belt and take it all apart and put it back together tonight. UGH.

"Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

your car has to be one of my favorite arcadia's, if not my favorite.

Comment

Drove the car around town (Maryville) tonight. Got Autozone to check the alternator and it's bad. Gotta go get an F22 alternator from a junkyard. And I need to hook the speed sensor up. AND that's about it :]
              Can't wait to get VTEC hitting!

Next plans: New Arcadia paint from 90-91 accords. (The more blueish arcadia green)
              and rear control arms for neg camberrrzzz

Comment

Sounds good, and she's looking good.

Just an FIY...90-91 green isnt arcadia, it's hamphire green.
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                  Sounds good, and she's looking good.

Just an FIY...90-91 green isnt arcadia, it's hamphire green.
                  Oh really? The more blueish green? Almost like arcadia though?
                  Thanks for lettin my\e know.

the car runs amd idles pretty good now

Comment

good. now you have no excuse as to why you dont have any pics. lol.

Comment

lol Well I will post some crappy cell phone pics of it. But I'll get better ones soon. Promise!

P.S. Got some rear mudflaps and OEM amber bumper lights!

Comment

Here's a crappy pic. It's really lower than that in the front and flush. It is just sittin higher in the front like that because of the way the driveway leans and dips.
                        And I didn't edit this pic lol. My phone's camera is just kinda messed up and looks like this.

Comment

Can you push the CB on the highway with that thing being that Low , i could imagine you must scrape on the slightest dip in the road

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Clean CB for sure =D

Comment

I can push it as long as I know the road I'm on is flat. But otherwise no. I really don't push it too much though. I just love the way it looks slammed. It being that low actually does help the handling a LOT.

Comment

Car runs perfect now. Only needs spedd sensor hooked up and VTEC wired up.
                                I'm so happy to be driving it again
                                but it's really hard not to rape it lol

Comment

Working...
                                X