X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone want these ?
    Members Ride - 1993 Honda Accord EX

Comment

can anyone tell me how to change the glove box light and the dome light?

dome light=cover no screws?

Comment

which dome light, the cabin, or the rear brake light ?
        im not too sure about the dome one......
        Members Ride - 1993 Honda Accord EX

Comment

...hmm...you may have a short somewhere.

But since the bulbs are the only variable that makes this happen, I'm guessing there MUST be some place those lights are getting connected...

LED's don't use as much voltage and I assume they don't pull as many amps either. Without bulbs in there is no current, so with the LEDS in you complete the circuit but there is more voltage free so it shorts out to the corner lights... hell that's wierd...what does it do with your park lights on and then step on the brake? i know when you have your bumper turn lights out and turn on your blinkers they blink fast cause the blinker has more current running to it so it clicks on/off faster...don't quote me on that theory part there...any hoo...might be something on a related theory.
          ____

Comment

these how mine look with the AMBER 194 leds from AZ..im going to eventually change it to white when i get mine from online..
            Last edited by CB7H22Los; 11-02-2008, 07:53 PM.

Lou's Build Thread!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
            "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

Lou's Build Thread!
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
              "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

wanna do mine for meh =P

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

If I was to redo my interior lighting with leds, I'd use multi-color led's wired to a color controller so I can change all my dash lights, door lights, dome lights any color i'm in the mood for.

Also if you soldered in the proper resisters to the leds for the brake lights, you shouldn't need to bypass your brake failure lamp, it is looking for a certain load/resistance on the circuit for your brake lamps, and the leds don't draw enough power, so thats why the light is coming on. Adding resisters will fool the system, but your overall power consumption will still be less then using the stock bulbs and the best part is, when a bulb burns out, it will still let you know.
                  Last edited by cloudasc; 01-16-2009, 06:17 PM. Reason: Typo fix
                  PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Ok, so I am gonna do this conversion as well but I would like to know about the LEDs to purchase. Since the Tail lights and rear turn signals all have internal diffusers, is it better to get the rear facing LEDs or the 360 ones? Greencbinkc used the rear facing ones, they look good, has anyone used the 360 degree ones?
                    My Honda

Comment

Yes.

C91BLX7 used the 360' ones. I just picked mine up at a local AutoZone, and thats all they had. Drew found his online.

I honestly like the 360 ones, but the forward-facing work as well.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Get as many LED's as you can(per bulb), more LED's = Brighter.
                        wat?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                          Yes.

C91BLX7 used the 360' ones. I just picked mine up at a local AutoZone, and thats all they had. Drew found his online.

I honestly like the 360 ones, but the forward-facing work as well.
                          cool, i ordered some 360s today. thanks
                          My Honda

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                            are your 20 led reds bright enough for you?
                            My Honda

Comment

Originally posted by crusto2k3 View Post
                              ae your 20 led reds bright enought for you?
                              They get the job done, but if you can get more by all means do it.
                              wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                                They get the job done, but if you can get more by all means do it.
                                http://cgi.ebay.com/2-x-Red-57-LED-T...3A1%7C294%3A50

how much room did you have in the housing for a taller tower?
                                My Honda

Comment

Working...
                                X