Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Swedish CB3!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
    its sooo pretty keep up the good work bro
    Thanks bro, appriciate it!

Originally posted by BIGRICH View Post
    HELL YES!.....love it with either set of wheels.
    Thanks! Like it with 16s more

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
    How di you get usdm plates to work out there?
    Just had to fill out some forms and the plates were in my mailbox in a couple days!

Originally posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
    Nice work, clean and simple, for you first Japanese car you picked the right one!
    Thanks! I'm so pleased with my Accord, the best car that i owned in a couple of years.

Originally posted by 10thAnnivCB7 View Post
    Jesus christ ,, that is one sexy as stance man ,, that's something like what i am looking for.
    Stance is everything

Originally posted by esskater892 View Post
    what do you mean welded and redrilled? i ask cause ive never herd of doing this to wheels. shoot people who are die hard bbs fans would prob shit them selves if they knew you did that to em. but they do look nice. props.
    Ye man the wheels are from a BMW e32 sedan, they have 5/120 pcd so I just welded the holes and drilled new ones in 4/114,3 instead so they fitted my car. I don't care if people hate me because of that, I liked the design and I wanted them on my car so what the hell

Originally posted by brandon wetzel View Post
    Mmmmm love the new wheels, can I has?
    Sorry but they are mine

Got a picture from Royal Fitment held in Gothenburg Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by J-ROS View Post

Stance is everything

Ye man the wheels are from a BMW e32 sedan, they have 5/120 pcd so I just welded the holes and drilled new ones in 4/114,3 instead so they fitted my car. I don't care if people hate me because of that, I liked the design and I wanted them on my car so what the hell

thats awesome, i think they look great and i totally agree with stance is everything.
      Accord SE

93se
      Members Ride
      Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
      Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

At first the tire wear was ridiculus, so I had to buy some toe aligners.

Did a wheel alignment and the camber landed on -7,43 and toe on +0.12 as factory spec said.

Comment

nice, how do you like em?
          Accord SE

93se
          Members Ride
          Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
          Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

Like this CB a lot, simple yet stylish. To me is inspiration. Good job man, VW's too... magazine quality huh, not bad.

Comment

Did your megan tie bars slide in easy, or did you have to do some shaving to get them to fit?
              "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Originally posted by esskater892 View Post
                nice, how do you like em?
                They work really well! Adjusting was super simple and very accurate.
                I strongly recommend them!

Originally posted by Apexbender View Post
                Like this CB a lot, simple yet stylish. To me is inspiration. Good job man, VW's too... magazine quality huh, not bad.
                Thanks bro! Really appriciate it.

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
                Did your megan tie bars slide in easy, or did you have to do some shaving to get them to fit?
                They fitted right in, took some time though. The old toe bars was stuck in the inner bushing.

Comment

Some work done again.
                  Lowered the rear 1,1/2 inches and shortened the front dampers 1inch so it sits much better now. Also painted the centers silver instead of the old orange.

Comment

^that looks so damn good.....
                    SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192457

Comment

Guess what? Bought some rims again!
                      BBS RS 334 17" for next summer.

Comment

Originally posted by J-ROS View Post
                        Some work done again.
                        Lowered the rear 1,1/2 inches and shortened the front dampers 1inch so it sits much better now. Also painted the centers silver instead of the old orange.
                        I wish I could do like yours, but it will punish by Indonesian road. Nice car man...

Comment

Working...
                        X