• Show
Clear All

Man, they deleted my thread

"Cleft"
    Rolling vid>> Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by swk_cb7 View Post
      Man, they deleted my thread
      You have to have it set up in a certain format it gets a lot of people.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

yeah, im not wasting my time here. If they don't revive my thread, i won't re-create a new one. Man, S|W needs to hurry up like seriously. I probably create a thread on HT or something. it's too many up tight people here.

"Cleft"
        Rolling vid>> Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by swk_cb7 View Post
          yeah, im not wasting my time here. If they don't revive my thread, i won't re-create a new one. Man, S|W needs to hurry up like seriously. I probably create a thread on HT or something. it's too many up tight people here.
          Its not us being tight. Its about everyone following the standard. Everyone has the specs the way its supposed to be for the MR threads. You shouldn't be an exception.

Hondalover. Dude man. The last car was hot. I'm waiting to see how the next will turn out.

Comment

Can't wait to see how the next one will be!
            I was near maryville today.. went to Tail of the Dragon.
            92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
            2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
            2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Dude your car is sick Love the diamond racing steelies. All in all you got a badass car bro!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Yeah man just ask em to put it back up and let you fix it to the standard style MRT.
                And thanks peepz!! This new one will be just as sexy as the last one I promise :]

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
                "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                  Its not us being tight. Its about everyone following the standard. Everyone has the specs the way its supposed to be for the MR threads. You shouldn't be an exception.

Hondalover. Dude man. The last car was hot. I'm waiting to see how the next will turn out.
                  (Sorry for the thread jack) I understand, please if you can restore the thread i'll correct it.

Originally posted by Hondalover View Post
                  Yeah man just ask em to put it back up and let you fix it to the standard style MRT.
                  And thanks peepz!! This new one will be just as sexy as the last one I promise :]
                  Thanx i hope so. Man, it better be better haha. I drewled so much over the last one.

"Cleft"
                  Rolling vid>> Click Here

Comment

Hate for even posting this:

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
                    "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

damn what happen?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Working...
                      X