Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

F22A vs. H22A (idle to 3000 rpm)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're under 2000 and you try to accelerate, you'll be lugging the motor.

kudos on the proper use of "per se"... I'm so sick of seeing "persay".

Comment

i have a h22 in my 4 door and a h22 tranny with a 12 pound flywheel and i love it its revs much faster and very easy to cruise

Comment

Originally posted by mjsstanley View Post
        If you go with the H22 motor / F22 tranny combo , you will gain and lose rpm slowly , therefore you could go 40 in 5th gear and not be far under 2k rpm , not lugging your motor . Not sure about the effects with the H22 tranny .

I would use the H22A tranny. I know this has been asked before, but can you put the F22A 5th gear in the H22A tranny? I used to know, but my knowledge is old and unused since 2004. I don't think you could do that iirc.

1990 Honda Accord LX Sedan, 205K, DD once again

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          kudos on the proper use of "per se"... I'm so sick of seeing "persay".
          I don't have much mechanical ability, but I have some college and try to write well enough so I don't look like a complete idiot.

1990 Honda Accord LX Sedan, 205K, DD once again

Comment

I herd that when you rev high rpms on a h22 its bad on the engine 2 of my friends blew theres up, I herd an f20 b is the way to go if u want high rpms im just saying so dont qoute me lol!!!

Comment

If you don't know what you're talking about, why waste our time posting?

The H22 is perfectly safe to rev within its intended redline... and it makes no power beyond that without modification.

Comment

Wow I dont wanna waste no ones time im new to all of this so next time try being a dick some where else thank you have a nice day!!

Comment

You see, this is my forum... so if anyone is going somewhere else, it would be you.
                  Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                    But my knee doesn't have bearings which are oiled and tight tolerances. They operate completely differently.
                    are you dumb? knees have joints and lubrication. thats why cysts develop around wrists and knees.

apparently you've never overworked your joints, it fucking hurts.

lugging a motor will kill bearings and kill a cat because the emissions get worst. i can prove this on a smog dyno.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                      are you dumb? knees have joints and lubrication. thats why cysts develop around wrists and knees.

apparently you've never overworked your joints, it fucking hurts.

lugging a motor will kill bearings and kill a cat because the emissions get worst. i can prove this on a smog dyno.
                      There we go... an engine guy that also happens to be a breakdancer... YOU understand my point!

Comment

Kool take your forum and your shitty cb7 and shove it up your ass im out peace!!!

Comment

Peace.

Comment

i should pay him a visit when i goto vegas in two weeks and give him a cb7tuner.com sticker.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

H22a is the bee's knee's

Comment

Originally posted by Jswappedsedan View Post
                                H22a is the bee's knee's
                                Thank you for that technical comment.

It's nice to see that such a worthless comment put you over 30 posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X