Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

P0F ECU Info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P0F ECU Info?

I'm trying to track down what this is and find some more information of this so called rare ECU. From what I've found it came on 92-95 JDM Prelude, but didn't they have P13/P12's for the H22A?

There is one Accord I'm looking at with a JDM H22A running off a P0F, it has trouble starting. What do you guys think/know of the P0F?
    Last edited by CB7Nub; 12-19-2010, 10:03 PM.
    Current:
    2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
    1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
    1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

If it is OBD1, IIRC it is from the JDM CD6 Accord SiR w/H22A
    MR Thread
    GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Yeah it's OBD1 for sure.
      What do you think of it versus the regular P13/P12?
      Current:
      2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
      1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
      1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

my engine comes from a CF2 SiR H22A automatic.its an OBD1 allright..as for the wiring,when i did the apexi RSM,i totally follow the P13 pinouts and it works good..personally,I dont see that much different from the P13's apart from it having extra 10ps (but then again,does it come from the ECU)..

Comment

I searched briefly on Google and came up with this Honda-Tech thread about it:

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2412389

If you scroll down, you'll see a mention of swapped pins A6 and A11. I don't know if this is true, but I could imagine it causing the car to run like crap if it is and hasn't been addressed (o2 sensor heater and EGR are what those pins are for...)

And does the SiR have 10ps extra? I thought all JDM OBD1 H22s had 200ps, where the US models were stuck with less (192.64ps = 190hp)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            And does the SiR have 10ps extra? I thought all JDM OBD1 H22s had 200ps, where the US models were stuck with less (192.64ps = 190hp)
            the extra 10ps I was referring to the P13's..sorry..

since you're saying US H22's came came with 190ps,that explains what my engine is having..the tag says 'Made in USA',for what I inderstand,it was made in the States for the JDM's..I just wonder,what makes those JDM's having 10 extra ponies..

Comment

I never knew the specifics. I've heard that the cams were different, and I heard that it was all in the ECU. I believe it had something to do with US emissions standards being different and more strict than Japan's. An H22 running a JDM P13 won't pass a US emissions test most of the time.

Comment

Working...
              X