Bike/roof racks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bike/roof racks

Where did you guys get your roof racks? Looking for one soon, dont know a good place for them..

You're not the first one to ask this. Did you try Craigslist, eBay or even Googling for suggestions? If you're going to be trendy and get something designed for a utilitarian purpose just to look cool, then at least search for it. You're not in the beginner section where you can sometimes get away with lazy questions.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

The usual. Other members, junkyards, craigslist, & possibly eBay. You just gotta search around and wait for one to pop up.
      1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
      For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

http://www.rackwarehouse.com/

It cost about 600$ for my basic two bike setup, IIRC.
        Originally posted by deevergote
        These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

if u want it for looks expect to pay 200+. Autozone has some decent ones just the bars and mounting equipment for 20 bucks.my buddy pick one up
          Last edited by 90CB7EURO; 03-14-2012, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Craigslist is your friend when it comes to finding the attachments. I got my fairing for $20 - compared to $70 new and my bike racks for $40 each - $160 new each. Saved $290 right there!! I have also seen the ski racks go for $20 many times, but the GF's dad gave me his old ones so I didn't need them. And honestly, you could probably piece the whole thing together for cheap with enough time. I see the 48" crossbars for sale all the time. The key word is time, don't expect to find everything overnight.

Comment

got my Yakima at REI, its this outdoor shop in AZ. Cost about 500~550 with fairing, locks for all 4 mounts and viper bike bar

member's ride thread
              93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
              99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
              91 Accord SE 176k
              97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

seen them usually 2-300 local complete or 250-400 on ebay varying extras and usually complete/functional
                frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

mine is from my 95 vw passat.fits ok

Comment

sweet thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                    X