accord soft top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

accord soft top

ok i was driving today and i came accross a 90-91 white accord with a navy blue soft top. WTF is that?!? has anyone else ever seen one like that.... it wasn't convertable it was some old man driving so i'm sure he's not pimping his ride west coast style anyway is that an ex lx ???? se?? whatever anyway i didnn't know where to put this so lemme know
    "Sorry i can't let you in, the back seat is down..."

custom...no way an accord came soft topped. its lowrider style. ive seen some civic hatches soft topped like EF's and some EG's...not very eye appealing..but its custom..hands down.

Comment

There is a guy who services his car at my dealership who has a beige Accord with Burgandy soft top with gold accents. It looks real nice...

Comment

accord+soft top=WHY? Would love to see pics of this!

Midwest car club

Current rides:
        91 accord lx (5spd)
        92 accord lx (5spd)
        93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

im talking bone ass stock. with a bra on the front and all. it was grandpa driving grandma to her bingo game....no way its custom

Comment

i think it was an option. I have seen quite a few. or maybe not a factory option, but something the dealership would have someone else do. All I can say is those cloth tops.. on anything look like complete crap.

Comment

Originally posted by FamilyCar
              no way its custom
              Yes way it was custom. The Honda Accord for years 1990 thru 1993 did not have a convertible. Period.
              Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
              2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
              2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
              2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

im talking bone ass stock. with a bra on the front and all. it was grandpa driving grandma to her bingo game....no way its custom
                the "grandpa" was probably just trying to compete with his cadillac de ville vinyl topped bingo and geriatric buddies.

Comment

ok i was driving today and i came accross a 90-91 white accord with a navy blue soft top. WTF is that?!? has anyone else ever seen one like that.... it wasn't convertable it was some old man driving so i'm sure he's not pimping his ride west coast style anyway is that an ex lx ???? se?? whatever anyway i didnn't know where to put this so lemme know

did i say convertable sorry........ oh no wait thats right i said it wasn't convertable.

Comment

There's a ton of places that can do a cloth cover or vinyl cover for a roof. There's probably dozens of places in each major metropolitan area. Custom and custom.

Vote for thread closure or at least moving it to the 'appearance' subforum.
                    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

did i say convertable sorry........ oh no wait thats right i said it wasn't convertable.
                      did i ever say convertible?...no...

Comment

Kind of confused. Do you mean soft top like phantom tops??

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
                          Yes way it was custom. The Honda Accord for years 1990 thru 1993 did not have a convertible. Period.
                          i was talking about this guy

Comment

soft top like a caddilac...

anyway it was just a question to know if anyone has ever seen one i'm not thinking of doing this as it looked retarded.

Comment

i have seen one as well...white car with a navy soft top...

i doubt me and FamilyCar live in the same area...
                              91 a-chord se

Comment

Working...
                              X