F20b parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F20b parts

Does anyone know of a reputable seller who can get f20b parts? I had heard of a guy in Singapore who was very dependable but I can't find him or his business. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance

This place is the only place I know of that many people in the community have used before. If they don't have it on their site, they can likely order it.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

This is the place i used to buy all my f20b stuff for my first f20b

http://www.autodynamics-honda.com/index.html

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

I must not have copied the link. But I meant to copy Auto Dynamics as well. Sorry about that.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Thanks guys... I appreciate it alot, I think the guy I was talking about in Singapore, his business sounded very similar to that... might be him. Thanks again

Comment

That is him, thanks alot one more time lol his name one eBay is bernard28 or underscore 28 something like that

Comment

Working...
            X