X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.americanrifleman.org/arti...es-LC9S-pistol

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
      S&W has a slide safety doesn't it? like a 1911? and the springfieldhas a grip safety. Glock has neither of those.
      Some of the m&p's have a slide safety like a 1911. Mine didn't but it was a vtac edition and the frame was cut and plugged so you could get the safety if you wanted it.

Xd's do have the backstrap safety. Didn't think i'd like it at first but I don't even notice it anymore.

Anyway I traded my m&p tonight for a sub2k in .40.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

I think the shield is better.
        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
          I think the shield is better.
          I need to get my hands around a shield...

Comment

I bought my wife a m&p shield 9mm 2 1/2 months ago. for CC. It's a really nice piece without being to stiff and hard for her to use properly. With children in our lives, we never keep one in the chamber and this gun provides that visual safety on the side and that's a must have for us.

My CC is the beretta I've been posting up. Having a 17rnd standard clip is much nicer than the 6-8 rnd clips that come with the shield. But the shield hides very easily.
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Does it have the little window on the slide so you can see if there's a round in the chamber? That's another reason I like my xd. There's a chamber indicator on top that pops up just a little bit if there's a round in there.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

This is definitely cool.

Comment

proud owner of an engraved CZ P07 Duty 2014 model been waiting about a year to get this pistol.
                  Members Ride sold...
                  I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

My cute little stash.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

^ you disappear for half a decade and come back to post your arsenal ... nice

Comment

picked this up a few hours ago. Already started refinishing the hand guards. The previous owner had stained them gray.

and yes it has a left side charge handle

Comment

Small update on my stash... Friday I'm trading my Shield 40 to a guy for a full size Rock Island Armory 1911. After that's complete, my gunsmith is ordering in a brand new RIA Mid Size 1911 and once it arrives we are gonna do a trade between us. It's a win/win for both of us.

Comment

I should be picking up an M1 Garand though the CMP here shortly. The sucky part is waiting...2-6 months after you order.
                            Originally posted by sweet91accord
                            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

finished up my furniture

Comment

Here is the only gun I have, a Smith and Wesson 9mm
                                1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                                1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                                1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                                1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Working...
                                X