Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post

oh yeah 2 days 3 hrs to go, I cant wait, I tested out the controller and it feels good, just slightly wider then the outgoing controller
    great minds think alike

I got ghosts for 25 on some trade ins, so I have most of the launch games I want.
    MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
    1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

Originally posted by Jking72 View Post
      great minds think alike

I got ghosts for 25 on some trade ins, so I have most of the launch games I want.
      I don't car much for COD anymore, but as far as launch titles, I will be picking up knack, and NSF: Rivals next week, then I will be set for a bit, but before I get another game I am grabbing a 1TB or 1.5 TB HDD, since with just these 2 games we have we just lost 1/6th of our space at least lol 85GB of the 500GB

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
        I don't car much for COD anymore, but as far as launch titles, I will be picking up knack, and NSF: Rivals next week, then I will be set for a bit, but before I get another game I am grabbing a 1TB or 1.5 TB HDD, since with just these 2 games we have we just lost 1/6th of our space at least lol 85GB of the 500GB
        Ya I haven't looked in knack at all, I'm waiting to find out whether I got the AC4 bundle or not... They couldn't confirm til Friday.

I do want to grab ac4 and maybe Madden, not too sure on the latter though.

Comment

Accord Aero-R

Comment

sweet valve spring compressor! looks handy.
            <-- MRT

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
              Price????
              http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                  Price????
                  69.95 shipped, from EuroExportInc.com. Worth it, I think. Knocked out the valve springs like a knife through butter... until I ran into one of my valve cover studs that won't come out. It's rounding off and is in the way of me getting the last two springs out.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                    69.95 shipped, from EuroExportInc.com. Worth it, I think. Knocked out the valve springs like a knife through butter... until I ran into one of my valve cover studs that won't come out. It's rounding off and is in the way of me getting the last two springs out.
                    Vise grips?

If you can, care to provide a link to that page?

Edit: Nevermind. All the top results are for Hondas.
                    http://www.euroexportinc.com/tools/valve-spring-tools
                    MRT
                    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                    Originally posted by Tippey764
                    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Tried vise grips with a heat gun; I think I'll break out the torch, outside of my apartment. Hopefully I don't get kicked out of the place.

Just ordered a Prelude HELM manual (already have the Repair and Electrical manuals for an Accord) and a cheap valve seal puller.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Purchased a midwest industries lower handguard. Also a few parts for the supra just sitting at home.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Dont know why i haven't already bought chappelle show on dvd. Only $20

New dc sports header to replace my ghetto rigged one. Plus i need the carb sticker

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                          It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                            Dont know why i haven't already bought chappelle show on dvd. Only $20

New dc sports header to replace my ghetto rigged one. Plus i need the carb sticker
                            nice, how much did you get the header for?

I got a o2 sensor(woot) hopefully get rid of my code 41 on my p12

Comment

$280 shipped was the cheapest i could find

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                              It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

does it count if I didn't pay for something but received it as a gift? lol if it counts I now have a new camera. it is an Olympus TG-2.
                                1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                                1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                                1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                                1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Working...
                                X