No announcement yet.

SMseagren83 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha, nah the h22 comes out pretty easy. i got pretty much everything squared away yesterday.

You should get sponsored by cusco.

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
      Nice ride man

thanks!

Originally posted by TheNextEpisode
      haha, nah the h22 comes out pretty easy. i got pretty much everything squared away yesterday.

You should get sponsored by cusco.

thats still more work than i would ever do for a smog test. i give u

LOL, sponsored by CUSCO...they would laugh at me. however im trying to get 2 more cusco parts. the rad cap doesnt count as one though...its just a cap.

**PS- no...that OIL CAP above is NOT JDM. **-- lol joser!
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
        i honestly sourced a damn good deal on mine. i think $208 shipped was my total. thats just the start though...my custom IACV plate/EGR plate/fuel rail adapter/S2k TB add quite a bit to the total price. lmao.

should be fun when all said and done here soon.
        Damn bro, that's a really good price for the Euro-R IM! I bet the rest of the goodies kind of adds up tho eh? Hehe how much does the S2K TB usually go for anyways? just curious..

I'm REALLY tempting to do this upgrade...Especially after I found out that my Spoon ECU actually deleted the IAB! yes, I guess the ECU is meant for track use where the engine stays at high RPM, so they actually eliminated the IAB, causing it to stay open at all time

I'm really glad your car is pulling strong and leak-free now I can't wait 'til you install the Euro-R IM, I really want to know how much you'll gain out of it

Keep up the good work bro! Car just keeps looking better!

Ronald
        P.S.: I've posted pix of parts that you requested last time

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

glad the leak was an easy fix, well easier than cam seals anyways haha.

now get that damn manifold on!!!
          www.roskoracing.com << Euro-R manifolds/adapters and H22 parts

>>check out my H23vtec build thread...
          http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2030543

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
            Damn bro, that's a really good price for the Euro-R IM! I bet the rest of the goodies kind of adds up tho eh? Hehe how much does the S2K TB usually go for anyways? just curious..

I'm REALLY tempting to do this upgrade...Especially after I found out that my Spoon ECU actually deleted the IAB! yes, I guess the ECU is meant for track use where the engine stays at high RPM, so they actually eliminated the IAB, causing it to stay open at all time

I'm really glad your car is pulling strong and leak-free now I can't wait 'til you install the Euro-R IM, I really want to know how much you'll gain out of it

Keep up the good work bro! Car just keeps looking better!

Ronald
            P.S.: I've posted pix of parts that you requested last time

lol, yeah its just a matter of finding time to do that project. and i gotta send the manifold out for a couple things. i have like 10 diff projects i wanna start. ahhh cars....expensive hobby!

anyways thanks for the kind words man. its always appreciated coming from u!

Originally posted by Rosko
            glad the leak was an easy fix, well easier than cam seals anyways haha.

now get that damn manifold on!!!
            speaking of "the man" i need to send my euroR to. nice to see you around & kickin on the forum.

yeah im glad it was a semi easy fix too. had me worried for a bit.
            i know, im working on getting that thing put on. im running out of storage room for all these stupid parts.

PS- do u still wanna buy that ITR TB for cheap???

Sean
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

dude yer car is getting tighter by the day!!
              Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

The CB7 is off the hinges! Nice car man. Keep up the good work.
                92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

PS- do u still wanna buy that ITR TB for cheap???

Sean
                  yeah I do. wanna trade for the manifold work??

Comment

Originally posted by Rosko
                    yeah I do. wanna trade for the manifold work??

that would work for me. i can ship the ITR TB with the manifold if that works.

Comment

that would work for me. i can ship the ITR TB with the manifold if that works.
                      sounds like a plan.

Comment

Whats with you guys with your little h22 lol! j/k Nice car also like the badges!!!
                        Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                        Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Numba1Hater
                          Whats with you guys with your little h22 lol! j/k Nice car also like the badges!!!

i dunno..H22 is nice, my auto F22 doesnt even compare now. the H22 swap was my plan for ooh...2+ years or so.

but anyways, thanks! glad u like the badges (eagles?)

Comment

alot has changed since i posted here. 10 months ago. i want ur car!!!

Comment

dude it makes me sick that ur all the way on the other end of the country. your prolly the coolest west coast guy i know and i'll probably never see your car in person< = teh suck

looking good though glad things are really coming together

-sean
                              Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                              Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

This car has a lot done to it. It's looking really nice, and I am on this side of the country. Maybe one day I'll find a meet and see it.
                                Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X