Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

2012 Civic Si

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda just killed the civic with this wanna be prius looking piece of shit. I would never buy it. Stay old school 92-95!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gvaldez92 View Post
      Honda just killed the civic with this wanna be prius looking piece of shit. I would never buy it. Stay old school 92-95!!!!!!!!!
      yea. lets protest.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

We havent got the Si's in yet. Must be nice living in the West Coast

Like everyone on here, not a big fan of the Coupe.
        Can't wait to see the Sedan tho. They should be sharp...

Comment

I don't like the look of the coupe but the sedans look pretty good.....and with only a few lbs difference who would want the coupe? Is the coupe alot stiffer or something? Just always wondered that.

I think the move to the k24 was a GREAT decision, I'm actually considering a sedan for my next play car. My biggest beef with the new civics is the use of McPherson struts instead of double wishbone. I'm sure the McPherson has less maintenance and maybe less unsprung weight but the camber doesn't change as "beneficially" during cornering as a wishbone setup.
          My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

I don't like the coupe or sedan they look like a corrolla or camry from the back, we got the sedan like 2weeks ago a bunch of people have came to test drive it but no one has bought it yet
            MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
              Ugly.
              As.
              Fuck.

Looks like a camry or Corolla. These cars were definitely NOT marketed towards my age group, lol.

Im surprised you were able to pop off that many pics. My boss is a huge dick about cell phones, especially when we take pics of the PDIs, lol.
              lol...they're not all taken at once. Over time, when no ones looking i would snap a quickie...hence the bad blur in a few... Even when someone noticed i was nerdin' out on it, they could have cared less. The shop is super chill at this dealership. But i don't take advantage of that...i still bust ass. Guess i can thank my pops for that. Definitely instilled a serious work ethic in me/beat me black and blue if i got lazy.

Originally posted by gvaldez92 View Post
              To each his own. I won't say i like or dislike the styling, but i can say i am a huge fan of its handling characteristics and broad power band, thanks to the K.

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
              We havent got the Si's in yet. Must be nice living in the West Coast

Like everyone on here, not a big fan of the Coupe.
              Can't wait to see the Sedan tho. They should be sharp...
              The Best Coast!

I'll probably get the chance to mess with a sedan as well. Should be fun!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

You beat on the car during the PDI?

I feel bad for the new owner.

I am still a fan of Honda overall, but there are now much better choices for the money.

Comment

Snapped a pic of the sedan Si this morning

MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
                    You beat on the car during the PDI?

I feel bad for the new owner.

I am still a fan of Honda overall, but there are now much better choices for the money.
                    Nah man. Just went through the paces and took it through "All Possible Driving Conditions" as required by the PDI manual. Getting up to Vtec on I-5 isn't too hard. And as i was going through some local twisties, i didn't punish her at all. Just got a feel for all the suspension components.

Assuming something like that based on a line of text is a stretch bro.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

It looks okay but the shit is still slow. I mean it has good hp and all but still not enough torque.

Comment

It's not meant to be a drag racer.

Honestly, I'd rather have low torque in a FWD car. I'm sure you know my reasoning, Mike. Massive torque with FWD is hard to control.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          It's not meant to be a drag racer.

Honestly, I'd rather have low torque in a FWD car. I'm sure you know my reasoning, Mike. Massive torque with FWD is hard to control.
                          It doesnt have to be a drag car honestly but atleast have 200wtq even for a fwd car. Its not even enough to keep up with the new maxima today thats not a drag racer and that shits fast enough out of the box and is almost the same price as this civic. They shoudl really try to find ways to up the torque but 140 tq atleast 180 should have been good.

Comment

Its looks good to me.. I like it
                            I like the coupe better than the sedan

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                              It doesnt have to be a drag car honestly but atleast have 200wtq even for a fwd car. Its not even enough to keep up with the new maxima today thats not a drag racer and that shits fast enough out of the box and is almost the same price as this civic. They shoudl really try to find ways to up the torque but 140 tq atleast 180 should have been good.
                              The base Maxima starts at about $10,000 more than the Civic Si, which is damn near 50% more.

The new Si has a K24 in it, making 170ft/lbx at 4200rpm.

You're talking about the previous generation Si.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                                The base Maxima starts at about $10,000 more than the Civic Si, which is damn near 50% more.

The new Si has a K24 in it, making 170ft/lbx at 4200rpm.

You're talking about the previous generation Si.
                                But atleast the maxima you get your monies worth. For a k24 2.4 it had better have atleast 200 whp. the new si should be almost 25 k after taxes and all the fees that they tach up on there id say your being cheated. Sure its a newer car and all but still your being cheated.

Comment

Working...
                                X