Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

2012 Civic Si

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2012 Civic Si

Look at what was waiting for me at work today!

Didn't do anything real special...just a PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection)...
    But that means i got to play with all the gizmos and take it for a drive. Vtec still pops hard, don't worry!

2012 Honda Civic Si

Base Model DX on the left compared to the Si...

Si

DX

Really sorry for the blurry cell phone pics...figures the one day i let my buddy borrow my digi-cam, this comes in... I'll try and get a nice shot or two tomorrow, if it's not sold by then. We had like 9 people come and drive it today! But i was the first person on the lot (besides the delivery guy that backed it off the truck) to get in it and drive it!

This thing handles great. Very sharp. Has lots of grunt thanks to the the K24. Top end screams in Vtec. Lots-o-Fun..get to your local Honda dealer and try one out for yourself!

Form.Follows.Function

lucky i wanna do PDI's
    COUPE K24

Comment

not too much of a fan of the coupe this year
      100% TOWARDS the sedan

great choice using the k24 though
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

set of coilovers would bring a big smile
        Last edited by 93blackcb7; 09-21-2011, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 93blackcb7 View Post
          pair of coilovers would bring a big smile
          What?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Ive seen a sedan on my way home from work last week. my dealership hasn't got any in yet.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
              What?
              I think he meant a set of coilovers.

But yeah I was reading a review on the new Civic, wasn't a good review. They was talking a lot of shit about it isn't as good as the predecessor in many different ways. IDK, still looks tight tho.

Comment

i think they of look like those new kias. Si model looks much better though as usual

Comment

I don't really care for the anything from the 9th gen Civics, i think they look ugly.

I wonder if that is basically the same K24 like the one in my mother's 06 CRV?

Comment

Yea I hear & read not so good things about it. It kinda looks smaller than the previous years. It's nice. The way the body flows. I still like the 07 & 08 style better IMO.
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199269 Current Coupe.

Instagram : moii_26

Playstation Network : el_tyrone

Comment

& I just noticed it says "65% U.S/ Canadian parts"
                      & 20% japan.
                      Then motor is From USA
                      & tranny is from japan.... So what does this make the car jdm/usdm lmao.
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199269 Current Coupe.

Instagram : moii_26

Playstation Network : el_tyrone

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post

I wonder if that is basically the same K24 like the one in my mother's 06 CRV?
                        K24Z7 (201hp) Exclusive to the Si. Any variant of the K24 will share similarities, but yo mommas CR-V has a K24A1 motor (160hp). I could go into the differences, but you can look those up if you really want.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_K_engine#K20Z4

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

nice! always been a fan of the 4 dr si's though..

Lou's Build Thread!
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
                          "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

I like it especially those seats

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
                            Originally posted by keepinitclean
                            I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

Ugly.
                              As.
                              Fuck.

Looks like a camry or Corolla. These cars were definitely NOT marketed towards my age group, lol.

Im surprised you were able to pop off that many pics. My boss is a huge dick about cell phones, especially when we take pics of the PDIs, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                              X