X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
    What kind of stuff you like to do?...
    I like....to party.

Definitely going to spend a lot of time at the beach and the bars. Hopefully someone at one of those bonfires has a guitar...

Anyways, about to board the plane. Hope you cali guys are ready. I'll be seein' ya bright and early!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

^Function>Form in the Whales Vagina

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
      If you are really adventurous bring your passport and visit Tijuana for a donkey show.
      fixed ...
      Last edited by wildBill83; 12-05-2012, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
        PARTYBOY
        ^Function>Form in the Whales Vagina

fixed ...
        lololol that's totally my style.

so, after work i had to drive down from Anacortes, WA to Portland, OR yesterday to catch my flight at 6am and ended up not sleeping for 32hrs. Passed out when i got here and woke up at 5pm and set off for the night... i just got back to my hostle after a pretty wild time.

Met some friendly people at Tiny's and left with them to a house party a few blocks away. Ended up getting totally wasted and not remembering much other than Cali girls are crazy

Hopefully tonight is just as entertaining and a bit more coherent.
        Round 2....BEGIN!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
          I can't stress this enough.

TAKE YOUR INSURANCE CARD WITH YOU!
          LMFAO.

Oh Tippey!

Comment

Yo so are you going to stay until the 16th to see the meet??? Hope you could its going to be big and great!!!

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
            My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens_CB7 View Post
              Yo so are you going to stay until the 16th to see the meet??? Hope you could its going to be big and great!!!
              Are there going to be crazy hot naked chicks there? You gotta dangle some meat in front of him if you want him interested.

Keep going partyboy, post up your experiences so I can live vicariously through you.

Comment

Are there going to be crazy hot naked chicks there? You gotta dangle some meat in front of him if you want him interested.

Keep going partyboy, post up your experiences so I can live vicariously through you.
                Nah lol it's just a socal cb owners BBQ

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
                My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

Wrong kind of meat danglin' ...

I could go for a BBQ'd brisket right about now though.

Comment

i would love to but im only in town for a few days. I leave saturday night...

If that was the case i'd book another flight for the 16th for sure!

As for experiences, i had a unique one this morning. I wanted to get some sun so i put on my board-shorts and walked to the beach where i met this super cute chick vanessa who offered to give me a surfing lesson. So i accepted. I didn't tell her that i grew up in Maui and had plenty of wave time under my belt. I played dumb and had her help me onto the board which i promptly fell off of so she would help me up again. But after i caught the first, second and third wave, she was on to me...i caved and told her i knew damn well how to surf but that i just wanted to get to know her.

Im taking her out for drinks tomorrow night.

But tonight i have no plans. Just gonna wing it.
                    I'll keep ya updated Bill, no worries.

Nah lol it's just a socal cb owners BBQ
                    Wrong kind of meat danglin' ...

I could go for a BBQ'd brisket right about now though.
                    wait what? please don't dangle meat in front of me. unless it's in the form of a bbq brisket sandwich...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

pics or it didnt happen! Haha

Comment

lol

i dont have a waterproof camera!

well, im goin back to Tiny's to catch a buzz right now. then im gonna wander around a bit and find something cool. Don't know what it is yet...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

I'm bringing one haha with clothes on though. So maybe u can book a flight Matt
                          1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                          For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

I love SD, possibly one of the better City's to visit. I love the zoo and sea world. The zoo has possibly some of the best animal's anywhere. We walked around down town and drank everywhere it was cool.
                            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
                            X