Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell, with all that bed-liner, who needs carpet?!

Looks good, man. Keep it up.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
      Hell, with all that bed-liner, who needs carpet?!

Looks good, man. Keep it up.
      Thanks mayne. And honestly, I really wish I could just rock the bed liner. I love having the interior gutted. But I am going to need my interior back in by the time winter rolls around.

Comment

Naw i say rock the bedliner ;]

Ill be rocking it bare like that in the coupe cuz my carpet got ruined from the heater core going out lol

8 Accords so far:
        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

So today it turns out that my local junkyard that I've been picking for a few years has had a 91 se with black leather interior and I never noticed it until today! Its a 4dr so I can't use the back seat but ima try to get everything else which is in very good condition!

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
            So today it turns out that my local junkyard that I've been picking for a few years has had a 91 se with black leather interior and I never noticed it until today! Its a 4dr so I can't use the back seat but ima try to get everything else which is in very good condition!
            Get the back seat too!
            My 90 coupe Mr thread....
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

there is a coup in my junk yard with black as well will take another look monday dont rember if it was a 2 dr or 4 dr

Comment

Originally posted by blazedealh91 View Post
                there is a coup in my junk yard with black as well will take another look monday dont rember if it was a 2 dr or 4 dr
                Like it has brackets... right.... show me this junk yard so I can rape and pilvige it! Ill be up north early this morning.... I need black interior.....I have a plan....he he he....
                My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

So any get togethers before the weather gets bad?
                  '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

So anybody coming over this weekend for the NOS Import Faceoff???

Comment

Originally posted by Skulptr View Post
                      So anybody coming over this weekend for the NOS Import Faceoff???
                      I will, have a bachelors party on Saturday so I might as well stay through the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                        I will, have a bachelors party on Saturday so I might as well stay through the weekend.
                        Hit me up when you come. All of you, would be awesome to get a cb meet/cruise. Sick of being one of 2 cbs in spokane. And the third running around here is an arsehole (probably cause he can't keep up lol)

Comment

NWaccord is going to run his cb and I will be there aswell.

Comment

I'd like to see what my car traps, but it isn't worth the 30 dollars for me when my car isn't even going to be competetively fun. Just an H with intake/exhaust and a 4 speed auto.

Comment

I was going to try to make it over, but my money is a little tight. I don't have an Accord anymore, but I was going to compete in the sound off. I metered my Blazer with an Epic160, saw 153db on the dash at the windshield. I'd like to check it on a Term Lab.

Comment

Woo its my birthday! Lol

So ima be in seattle Thursday through Sunday if anyone wants to meet up ill be in the wagon

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Working...
                                X