Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What are the blanks for ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the blanks for ?

Ive been wondering what the blanks are for by the parking break on 92-93 models.

Obviously you can add your own switches etc but was their any intention for those ?

perhaps another country utilized them ?

at first glance I thought they were for window switches but the more i look around the net and junk yards i see nothing that they eventually used them for

sorry can post images yet

also there is a blank on dash by the hazard and defrost button .. was there ever factory installed button there and if so what model carried them

PM me if youd like a link to images or i can email you two pics of what im talking about
    Last edited by 5acramento; 08-25-2020, 05:33 PM.

I believe overseas models had options never offered to the USDM. Some EDM and JDM had a slew of additional options offered, and I believe that's why the blanks are there.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=28540
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post

ok thanks !

Comment

I believe the blanks on the console were for heated seat switches. The blank on the dash was for a fog light switch I believe.
        90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
          I believe the blanks on the console were for heated seat switches. The blank on the dash was for a fog light switch I believe.

thats what i was thinking but i still havent seen any actual stock photos

just picked up a 92 Accord ex .. these things are so fun !!

Comment

20 seconds, and...

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
              20 seconds, and...

cool i see ones in the e brake area and on dash ...

chances of seeing these in a boneyard probably slim to none huh

Comment

Originally posted by 5acramento View Post
                cool i see ones in the e brake area and on dash ...

chances of seeing these in a boneyard probably slim to none huh
                In America? I'm saying, yup!

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I'm looking at this picture and seeing the fog light and heated seat switches on a car with crank handle windows and clothe seats... very odd OEM set up in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by blazercrx View Post
                    I'm looking at this picture and seeing the fog light and heated seat switches on a car with crank handle windows and clothe seats... very odd OEM set up in my opinion.

great scotts you're right .. i noticed the crank but just shrugged it off ..

upon further inspection i see a third button as well by the e brake lower driver side .. and nothing for passenger

very odd .

Comment

That is probably a 90-91 DX, they came with manual windows. And that third button might be the parking pole.
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                      X