keepinitclean : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NH-503P-3 View Post
    That car is gorgeous. Whats the deal with the mounding on the bumpers? I really like it.
    Thank you! The molding I had on the car was actually peel and stick chrome trim from autozone, it looked good when I first put it on, but it started to peel, so I took it off and it does look a lot more sleek and cleaner I think. I want some thin 9293 moldings now.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by Rilas View Post
      JDM bumpers. Some of them had chrome trim in the bumpers. Also you can get side molding that has the chrome in it as well.
      They are both USDM bumpers actually. Chrome trim came on the 90 91 JDM bumpers. 92 93 has no chrome trim on the bumper, moldings, or side skirts.

JDM bumpers also have a reccessed part for the plate to sit in. USDM bumper are smooth where the license plate goes.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

I get it now. I didn’t think 92-93 ever came with the chrome molding and apparently it’s true. It sure looks good as far as when you had it on yours. The non plate slot on the bumper threw me off also. I saw some (chrome molding) side trim in a guys “offer up” add recently. But I don’t have a 4 door.
        5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

Ya know I was wondering if the aftermarket EG civic coupe or 4 door flat moldings could be modified to work and look good on a CB.
          5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

Eg moldind are round at the end. Cb have more of a sharp edge, it's possible, but probably easier to 3d print everything now.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
            X