Gauging CB7tuner.com T-Shirt interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gauging CB7tuner.com T-Shirt interest

I've been sitting on a stockpile of 3xl t-shirts for quite a while now. I seriously misjudged the number of big dudes we have on here! Buying up front and hoping I got the right number of each size was not the best plan.

Anyway, I've gotten some interest in shirts from Facebook and Instagram, so I'm thinking about doing a shirt preorder.
    If there's enough interest, I'll take preorders and have everything made to order.

Price will be the same as before: $25 shipped (US only... it'll be more for international orders.)

The poll above isn't a commitment to buy... just gauging interest.

I've been in touch with my supplier, and they said turnaround time would be about 10 days, so figure it'd take 3-ish weeks to receive your order (shipped via USPS, so perhaps longer still if things are slowing down )

I'm also considering coming up with a new keychain design.
    Decals are currently out of stock, and I gave up looking for a supplier. I'm ordering a vinyl cutter this week, and I'm just going to make the damn things myself... so they'll be back in stock eventually.
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

already voted.

I'd be interested in a shirt and a couple of decals.

I'm not on the FB group though, My friend and I got kicked out a couple of years ago for calling eachother names. Pretty much our fault for not following the rules.......hehe....ummm I'm so sorry.
    Cappuccino CB7 Member #4
    FoDough fo moreho
    [FuNKiE FrEsH]

Comment

If it was the old “official” group, that was crap anyway. Never should have existed.
      The only official group is tied to membership here (there’s a signup list at the top of this section...)

Comment

Just how big is a 3XL? What color are they?
        '
        90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

I went looking for a picture and got sidetracked.
          They’re black. Gildan brand. 3xl is quite large. I’m 6’, 260lbs, and I’d swim in it (and I don’t mean I’d wear it in the pool to hide my chubby middle...)

Comment

Probably too big for 6'5" 230 as well. Night shirt? (ha!)
            90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
            08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Would these new shirts be the same design? I'll be honest, I remember these being available years ago, but I never picked one up because I wasn't crazy about the design. I felt like if it was only going to have that logo, it would have worked well above the pocket on a work/shop shirt, but was a bit generic across the chest of a tee.

I'm always down for a cool shirt, though. Whatever happened to Jon? He had some exciting projects in the works. Even his website and eBay store disappeared.
              Last edited by CyborgGT; 08-18-2020, 05:48 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
                Probably too big for 6'5" 230 as well. Night shirt? (ha!)
                Probably! XL or maybe 2XL max, I'd say (I MIGHT have a 2XL... I'd need to check.) They're pretty standard size. I was sure to go with a quality brand, so they wouldn't be sized weirdly. They also hold up quite well. I outgrew mine before I wore them out (and they probably wouldn't have faded much if I didn't insist on washing them in hot water!)

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                Would these new shirts be the same design? I'll be honest, I remember these being available years ago, but I never picked one up because I wasn't crazy about the design. I felt like if it was only going to have that logo, it would have worked well above the pocket on a work/shop shirt, but was a bit generic across the chest of a tee.

I'm always down for a cool shirt, though. Whatever happened to Jon? He had some exciting projects in the works. Even his website and eBay store disappeared.
                Yeah, same design. I'd like to get a new design going, but I'll have to find the time... and maybe get some help. My artistic days are pretty well behind me, I fear. I'm hoping to get a new keychain design done first.

I have no idea what happened to Jon. He disappeared EVERYWHERE at the same time. His last post/login on here was around the same time as his last Facebook post. His store website disappeared, his ebay store disappeared...
                I've actually searched obituaries for him (with no luck, fortunately). It seems so weird to me that he would just disappear so thoroughly and so suddenly. I hope he's ok! He was definitely not the type of guy to just vanish. He was one of the most respectable people I've ever worked with in regards to this site (there have been many respectable people... only a handful of duds... but Jon was most certainly among the good ones.)

Comment

Downside, only 7 votes... upside all were yes!

I will most likely be announcing the pre-order this weekend. I'm debating whether I should run it for 1 week or 2.
                  Production time will be about 10 days, and then I'll ship them right out.

Comment

I definitely want one, maybe 2 lol.

If I dont post on here, please hit me up on facebook. I legit need these in my life.

Comment

At least 2 shirts for me

Comment

Ya, I'd get 2 of these. If this is still a thing ...

Comment

I’ll take 2 as well
                          ~Nick~
                          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

I will also take one.
                            http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

I'm in for 2, as long as they aren't white or grey

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
                              X