Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Doughboy's Lophat Accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doughboy's Lophat Accord

I know most of you probably wont like it but to each his own, I like it thats all that matters.

bottomed out and lost one fog light
    small crack from bottomingout, ouch

INTERIOR PRETTY MUCH STOCK FOR NOW.

FIRST PLACE IN ACCORD 93DOWN WILD CLASS AT MODERN CUSTOM NATIONALS IN VA ON JULY 29-30 06.

I also take pics for this online magazine check us out www.ecsmagazine.com

MODS: shaved door handles, body moldings,antenna. custom madecowl hood and custom ported factory fenders. Rear qtr panels widened 3" by welding on front fenders from 86 accord and forming new sheetmetal. 3 1/2" dropp, extreme front and side kit with a vader rear, HOUSE OF KOLOR cloud blue with viper yellow and met blue graphics, with HOK royal blue micro flakes shot over. until I get more pics checkout some here www.cardomain.com/ride/831013.
    Last edited by doughboy415; 08-11-2006, 06:30 PM.
    BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

whoa, pretty stylish. Lets see some more pics!

Comment

yea, not my style but it does look decent and it looks like a lot of work put into it.
      1993 Honda Accord LX
      2006 Yamaha R6
      2004 Acura TSX

Comment

Nice work
        1992 Honda Prelude S - Swapped F22A6 - Turbo 16g Powered!

Mods: 3" Exhaust,450CC Injectors, DSM Manifold, DSM Ported 16g, Stealthmode Oil Line Kit, RFL BOV, JDM Black Housing Headlights, Clear Corners, Tinted Tails, Forbidden Short Shifter, Front Mount Intercooler, Chipped and Tuned P06 ECU - Tuned With Uberdata, Lowered 1.7,6 Puck Clutch"

PARTING OUT F22A1

Comment

very clean ride man I remember you leaving a comment on my cardomain page. Keep up the work bud

Comment

wow, talk about flashy, everything is looking real custom

Comment

it's unique...i like it lol.

Comment

i for one..like body kits and etc when done nicely..but thats just to much for me..glad you like it but..im not one for baby blue or anything

Comment

i like everything cept the tails, and the interior theme. Everything else is nice.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

not my style
                    but im glad u did up the entire car nd its not sum half done junk
                    good work
                    my ride

Comment

i dont like the color but the rest is all right.....

Comment

Your car, your look. good job. I hope everybody puts as much work into their own as you have. I am on my way. waiting for my paint guy to get freed up and mine will be on its way.
                        90 lx coupe
                        02 ex coupe-R.I.P. 4/07/07
                        92 ex coupe
                        2009 chevy crew cab

Comment

wow... that is out there.
                          -- Suspension Techniques front/rear anti-sway bars --front/rear strut tower bars --
                          -- DC Sports rear tie bar -- Tokico HP series -- Eibach Pro-Kit -- AEM cai --
                          -- Neuspeed short shifter -- oem SEIBON carbon fiber hood --
                          ..DIY Maplight . DIY Blackhoused Headlamps . Hushmat (Trunk.4 Doors.Rear Deck)..

Comment

it looks good, take more pics of under the hood,

Comment

Wow!!! Is that a space ship Just joking man. I like your car minus the HOOD, the Under HOOD WORMS and the INTERIOR.
                              Good job.
                              Last edited by seigneur_rayden; 08-10-2006, 11:07 AM.

Na Lobi Bien Mua Café Mua Café Oyo Na Meli Elingi Ko Bima. J'aime les Madesu ya Mpembe que du Poulet!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X