Falcons threw Saints game for New Orleans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Falcons threw Saints game for New Orleans

Thank the Falcons for letting the Saints win...especially the first blocked punt TD, that was obviously staged! Then Crumpler caught the ball for a TD and dropped it, I believe on purpose. The Falcons just better kickass the next go around in Atlanta!
    Last edited by JTEK24; 09-26-2006, 01:15 AM.
    My CB For Sale

and teh government paid off teh NFL to let teh Patriots win the 2001 superbowl....and several other bowls after that....think about it, 9/11, then the PATRIOTS win the best sport in america? coincidence? i think not.
    I........love my car. Simple as that.

Comment

conspiracy theries are dumb, and almost always, completely unfounded propoganda
      -Mark-
      CB7
      CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
      Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

hmm...makes me wonder...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by ironman85
          and teh government paid off teh NFL to let teh Patriots win the 2001 superbowl....and several other bowls after that....think about it, 9/11, then the PATRIOTS win the best sport in america? coincidence? i think not.
          so you agree then?
          My CB For Sale

Comment

if the falcons lost, then obviously it was on purpose.....theres no other explaination for my home team( well, 50/50 home, panthers too) losing.

but i seriously DO think the NFL let teh pats win....they hadn't done crap the fews years before '01

hate to be a consperator........but at times i believe that my life is staged like "The truman Show"

Comment

you really think it was a conspiracy?
              looks to me the falcons are over-rated...just like every year

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
              www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Originally posted by 97Lude
                about the pats winning the superbowl? heck yes, serious as i can be.

its the government. they needed to boost teh morale of teh nation, and teh government can find a way to do whatever they want. don't know if it was doping teh team without their knoweledge and then fixing any test results, or how they did it.....but they did

Comment

Originally posted by 97Lude
                  looks to me the falcons are over-rated...just like every year
                  I agree about them being overated when they first got Vick, but this year stat wise, they are good. Only scoring 3 pts, they didnt even try. The expressions on the falcons players faces showed that they were losing the game on purpose.
                  My CB For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by jtek24
                    I agree about them being overated when they first got Vick, but this year stat wise, they are good. Only scoring 3 pts, they didnt even try. The expressions on the falcons players faces showed that they were losing the game on purpose.
                    and what better way to help out the morale of new orleans then to have their team back AND win? whatever they need to help cover up the mess down there.

the president, the FEDs, the state/local government, and the ppl who lived there all made mistakes. and they all blame the other party.

Comment

heeh, i'll have you all wearing foil hats, living on a ranch, and growing your own food soon if i keep pumping out this consperacy stuff

Comment

Alright then, so the Falcons can't lose? Can the Saints not just be good for one night? A blocked punt and blocked field goal are no small task to accomplish. If you're angry just because your team lost, drop it. The Saints have a good team this year with a VERY good quarterback in Drew Brees, an awesome true running back in McAllister, and a great utility man in Reggie Bush. As for the dropped pass, Vick threw a bullet at the guy and a mistake happened. Micheal Vick isn't a god, and the Saints defense proved that by stopping him all game. Can you not let New Orleans enjoy their victory instead of trying to make it sound like a conspiracy?
                        Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by f22a4bandit
                          Can you not let New Orleans enjoy their victory instead of trying to make it sound like a conspiracy?
                          ..............no i can't. your a FED if i ever heard one. or even worse....a RED!!! i call communist on u. lololol

i'll have to watch teh game highlights to make a disicion on the saints game. i'm just chiming in on teh whole "government owns j00"

Comment

In that case, How come the Falcons didnt let no one score a touchdown in the first 2 games until tonite and when the punt got blocked, the whole left side moved out of the way so dude could block it. that was total BS, I dont care Reggie Bush still hasnt scored a TD and if Drew Brees was so damn good, he didnt do nothing with the chargers. No Vick is not GOD and will never be a Joe Montana, but he will be the next Jordan of Football...
                            My CB For Sale

Comment

Commies FTW!! It's all good, I just would rather give a team credit rather than tearing them down after a job well done (that's for the original post).
                              Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X