my cd5 accord chk it out !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my cd5 accord chk it out !

i been working on this car slowly hopefully i stay with this one .and not part it out lol .. well i want to go for a stock look instead of the badging it here and there with decals like my old red cb .

ok the mods follows

1.jdm cd pwr fold mirrors
    2.jdm bumper with all the works
    3.jdm mugen grille and lip
    4.jdm flat cd sir sidemarkers
    5.jdm itr wheels
    6.jdm accord rear garnish
    7.jdm honda of america rear emblems
    8.jdm g-square eyelids
    9.jdm sir headlights stanley
    10.jdm euro r hid kit .

just needs a drop

comments always appreciated .
    Last edited by accord_inspire; 08-20-2006, 03:38 PM.
    "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Jeeze, your just popping out clean accords like they are nothing. Can't wait to see the drop man keep that ish up.... I'm jealous

Comment

This guy never stops... Good shit man.

Comment

thanks guys .. this is the 1st time i own a 5gen . and sofar am liking what i see .

Comment

Looks great man.
          Maybe a new paint job? that's about all I can see.
          You still got the F22B right? Maybe a Euro-R engine swap.
          (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
          Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
          My (old) Ride

Comment

the cd looks good manny
            Carlos
            My Members Ride Page

Comment

IMO the ITRs look a little to small on 5th gens...but the drop should make it look a lot better

everything else is great though man, im lovin it

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

yeah paint job will come pretty soon . as these cd5 cd6's accord's have been sitting in the sun in japan .

ill be droppin it next week . i got the rainguards off the sir-t and now install them when i get back home.

Comment

I like it very much. The Made in U.S.A. Eagle emblem ... some things ... I'm glad we don't have here ... but I do like all the doodads the car has.

I think if I had those wheels on a black car I'd be tempted to paint the calipers dark gray. Just a random thought.
                  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Clean ride man now slam it!!! ha. I take it this is another project next to the white one huh?

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yea the itr wheels are small, but it could be from the tire size. drop it like its hot. it could use a paint job badly . your one lucky cat though

Comment

car needs a paint job most def. i always paint my cars ..

once dropped it will stand out more .. tire size is just right since i cannot go any lower they will look smaller .

the white cb was parted out already and returned to stock . am selling it now .

thanks guys for the comments ..

Comment

Good stuff. I dunno about the wheels though...some 17" Mugen M7s, while costing $1,600 for the set, would definitely put this whip in a higher plane of existence, along with a Euro-R or whatever. But that's neither here nor there. Here's to another JDM adventure!

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by accord_inspire
                            car needs a paint job most def. i always paint my cars ..

once dropped it will stand out more .. tire size is just right since i cannot go any lower they will look smaller .

the white cb was parted out already and returned to stock . am selling it now .

thanks guys for the comments ..

what it looks like now and how much u asking for it?

CD5 Lookin real Nice cant wait to see it dropped Did u check out my new pics
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...5&page=1&pp=20

Comment

yea it looks good but lower it and get lower profile tires
                              i LOVE jdM

Comment

Working...
                              X