92-93 EX wheels

94-95 EX wheels

96 Spec ITR wheels

94-95 EX wheels (flat black)

Prelude Si wheels

94-95 EX wheels (again; new set)

Prelude Sawblades

2002 Accord SE wheels

94-95 EX wheels (bronze w/ polished lip)
    Last edited by k-mart; 04-17-2013, 09:47 AM.

Very classy car

Comment

Looks good. I'm feeling the '94 EX rims more, but the ITR's are nice too. That's a wild drop; how are your stock shocks holding up?

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

lovin the car man, those ITR's look good, a lil small, but still look good.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

car is lookin good.I like it better with the 94 Ex rims too

Comment

very clean!
            AND WHEN HE GETS TO HEAVEN, TO SAINT PETER HE WILL TELL: "JUST ANOTHER SOLDIER REPORTING SIR. I'VE SERVED MY TIME IN HELL."

My Member's Rides...
            My CarDomain...

Comment

Car is looking very very nice. The wheels kinda look a little small on the car, but overall its great. I like the black side moldings and lower trim. gives it some contrast. I think black window trim would top it off great.

Why are you getting a new bumper? If you need someone to take the old one off your hands....I might have to take a road trip. I need one for the coupe.

Comment

Personally I liked the EX alloys better...

but the Hype R wheels do look alot better than I thought they would...Seeing the pics has almost changed my mind...

Lookin good though...keep it up...

White sedans pwn all...
                RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                  Looks good. I'm feeling the '94 EX rims more, but the ITR's are nice too. That's a wild drop; how are your stock shocks holding up?
                  i had a feeling that people would say that they liked the ex wheels better, but i am convinced that a part of that is the size of the tires. that was one thing that i was disappointed in when i dropped it down from the jack stands.

as for the shocks, i have always had good luck with shock struts (knock on wood) so far on this car, and my last 91 coupe. but i bought the springs used off of patastinky of HS for a much needed drop and they def serve that purpose. once i get financially stable, i will be in the market for a full coilover set up.

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                  lovin the car man, those ITR's look good, a lil small, but still look good.
                  like i said above, i agree that they look small, but i just dont know how else to explain it, lol

Originally posted by aero3685
                  Car is looking very very nice. The wheels kinda look a little small on the car, but overall its great. I like the black side moldings and lower trim. gives it some contrast. I think black window trim would top it off great.

Why are you getting a new bumper? If you need someone to take the old one off your hands....I might have to take a road trip. I need one for the coupe.
                  i also like the contrast of the black moldings. as for the diy black trim, i forgot to add that to my immediate future plans list

i dont know if you can tell from the pics, but the previous owner of the car claimed that she hit a rock that cracked the front bumper in the lower left passenger side. the paint is starting to chip alot and it just gets on my nerves whenever i see it. when that time comes, i will send you a pic of the condition and see if you still want it.

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
                  Personally I liked the EX alloys better...

but the Hype R wheels do look alot better than I thought they would...Seeing the pics has almost changed my mind...

Lookin good though...keep it up...

White sedans pwn all...
                  i was waiting for your response zigen . i needed your approval.

but thanks to everyone so far for the comments. keep em coming

Comment

really looks great, glad to see you finally got them mounted up. "new wheels...maybe" -- why? let me know if u do decide to get rid of them... even tho they look awesome

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                    Current cars:
                    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Lookin nice I personally like the ITR rims better, but thats just me.

Comment

looks good meng gotta love our white cb7's w00t

Comment

Originally posted by cpmike
                          really looks great, glad to see you finally got them mounted up. "new wheels...maybe" -- why? let me know if u do decide to get rid of them... even tho they look awesome
                          yea mike, i will make sure that you get first dibs if i decide to let them go

as for why, i suppose its the whole student financial situation. i got the wheel/tire combo at a price that i could not let pass by. but at the same time, i did blow a couple summer paychecks on em

Comment

glad to see you made your way over here.

car looks good. i'm feelin' the itr wheels. they're 15s just like the ex alloys, so it's all in your (and apparently a lot of other people's) head. like you said, it's just the size of the tire that (and probably the color of the wheel as well) that's making it seem different.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                              glad to see you made your way over here.

car looks good. i'm feelin' the itr wheels. they're 15s just like the ex alloys, so it's all in your (and apparently a lot of other people's) head. like you said, it's just the size of the tire that (and probably the color of the wheel as well) that's making it seem different.
                              yea man, i feel like part of a real family over here :tears of joy:

but, yea the wheels are starting to grow on me more than ever, im just used to having a filled up fender well, but its all good

Comment

Working...
                              X