Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So whats going on in S.Florida? Lets talk...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laz93se
    have you guys heard theres a new 1/8 mile track at opa-locka airport, anybody been there yet.
    Ive heard of it

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

hey all u putas im moving back to 954 and show u ricers how a cb7,cb9 is suppose to be done
      knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

wheres 954?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf
          wheres 954?
          954 represent!!! lol...how sad. anyways its just north of miami. ft lauderdale area.

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
          .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
          .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

ive been out to the track on krome and 27th ave. its pretty cool i guess. i heard there is a real length one in miami somewhere?

Bien, coming back home so soon.....
            "The Fresh One"

Comment

me am just chillin ....... no cb and no cd ..... i gott A new ride which ill be posting up when its done .. its a toyota..
              "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

me, im chilling with my wagon. so happy with it too, though its been a pain in the ass, but its finally getting there. trying to set up a meet for april 1st, most of you know the procedure already. that pretty much it for now...

bien...what happened buddy? cali not what u expected it to be? come back and enjoy the perfect roads again...lol...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by BIEN_DIESEL
                  hey all u putas im moving back to 954 and show u ricers how a cb7,cb9 is suppose to be done

I'am going to play that will smith hit (welcome to miami) just for you Bien.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Originally posted by laz93se
                    I'am going to play that will smith hit (welcome to miami) just for you Bien.
                    LOL!!!!

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by accord_inspire
                      me am just chillin ....... no cb and no cd ..... i gott A new ride which ill be posting up when its done .. its a toyota..
                      hey inspire...you don't happen to still do black housing/yellow reflectors anymore, would ya?

Comment

my black housing with real jdm yellow paint and real jdm amber spray paint from super autobac is mad sexy, fucking 20 bucks a can, which is smaller then the mini coke can, real stuff

cali got nice show cars and alot of rhd cars but its fucking horrible living here, anything on ur car, u will get ticket and sent to court and fined up to 1500 without a cat and thats just the begining, the road is 100000 worse then ghetto down town miami or else where in maimi where u drive on sand and mountain rocks and shit
                        knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

Originally posted by BIEN_DIESEL
                          my black housing with real jdm yellow paint and real jdm amber spray paint from super autobac is mad sexy, fucking 20 bucks a can, which is smaller then the mini coke can, real stuff

cali got nice show cars and alot of rhd cars but its fucking horrible living here, anything on ur car, u will get ticket and sent to court and fined up to 1500 without a cat and thats just the begining, the road is 100000 worse then ghetto down town miami or else where in maimi where u drive on sand and mountain rocks and shit
                          Bring your ass home bro, I need you to do my swap

I'm just chilling and trying to maintain the sexxii and get my car repainted for the FINAL time!
                          1993 Accord LX - Sold
                          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

u finallu goign to do the h swap? fagamatic or 5 speeD?

Comment

me...just chillin at the moment too. I just got my JDM One Piece's put in with my HID's. Wasn't hard at all. I have my tein basic dampers sitting in my living room at the moment waiting to be installed. I'm just waiting to save up a little more so I can do some maintaince to while the whole suspension is apart.

oh and looking forward to going to the april 1st meet.

Comment

Working...
                              X