Falcons threw Saints game for New Orleans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
    Wait...so the fact the Patriots won like 20 in a row at one point doesn't mean anything?

To the person that said they didn't do anything prior to 2001...they did go to the Superbowl in 97.

If the NFL fixed 3 Superbowls in what...4 years. I think not.

I suppose the Yankees won the World Series in 2001 because that was fixed as well, right?
    nonono. The one that was fixed was the Boston one 2 years ago.
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733
      ironman and jtek are both fucking idiots.
      Yep, I get alot of of booty from female idiots
      My CB For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733
        ironman and jtek are both fucking idiots.
        thanks for your well thought out comment.

anyways, i got Pakalolo and K-mart in my corner, so i am happy.
        I........love my car. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by jtek24
          We will learn the truth November 26th when the Saints come to Atlanta, God willing if the Falcons stay healthy.
          sounds like you have doubts in the falcons already makin up excuses. ....... well the saints beat them in atl bc they didnt have all their starteeers.

any way i think this is a joke they won who cares. if they lose the rest of their games, maybe it will look odd but in reality do you know the feeling that everyone their had? i can only imagine wat the atmosphere was really like. you say the game was fixed to boost morale? well wouldnt the comish comin into NO and sayin this game is fixed kinda kill morale right there?

part of me was kind adissapointed that the superdome is fixed bc that money couldve went to better things, but thats business and now EVERYONE in the area has a positive thing to look forward to once a week

Comment

Originally posted by ironman85
            and teh government paid off teh NFL to let teh Patriots win the 2001 superbowl....and several other bowls after that....think about it, 9/11, then the PATRIOTS win the best sport in america? coincidence? i think not.
            LOL, I heard that on the Rickey Smiley show on the radio this morning.

Comment

Thank the Falcons for letting the Saints win...especially the first blocked punt TD, that was obviously staged! Then Crumpler caught the ball for a TD and dropped it, I believe on purpose. The Falcons just better kickass the next go around in Atlanta!
              i think so. if it was staged then they did it to boost the moral of the people in New Orleans.

Comment

who'd the falcons beat before the saints? they beat the panthers without steve smith (the panthers lost 2 games without smith, he comes back and they win); and they beat tampa bay (0-3).

so, the falcons had beat 2 opponents that aren't playing all that well. they faced a team that's playing better than them. and they only gave up one offensive td (the double reverse), being that the other td came off the blocked punt, and the rest of the points were field goals.

apparently the saints figured out to stack against the run, make vick beat you with his arm, because outside of crumpler, the falcons really don't have much. for #2 receivers trying to become #1 receivers, atlanta clearly isn't the place to be- peerless price already knows this, and i think ashley lelie is on his way to understanding it.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

if Drew Brees was so damn good, he didnt do nothing with the chargers. No Vick is not GOD and will never be a Joe Montana, but he will be the next Jordan of Football...

how the fuck you gonna say that drew brees didnt do anything for san diego? obviously to the san diegans that he was one of the better quarter backs that sd had. we traded him to the saints because of his latest injury which probably would slow him down and we let philip rivers finally have the spot light and gave him a chance to shine which in fact he's doing pretty good. i hope you noticed that there were a good amount of fans wearing the BREES saints jersey and this is his first season playing with the saints.

the next jordan of foot ball? i think thats overated like how he is overated anyway. he needs to be more of a quarter back not a running back anyway.

no offense to you ATL guys...but damn 2 and 0 doesnt mean crap right now cuz obviously the falcons played some shitty teams to start with better results come later in the season when they play better teams.

you might as well say that the saints are gonna go to the superbowl and win it.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                    who'd the falcons beat before the saints? they beat the panthers without steve smith (the panthers lost 2 games without smith, he comes back and they win); and they beat tampa bay (0-3).

so, the falcons had beat 2 opponents that aren't playing all that well. they faced a team that's playing better than them. and they only gave up one offensive td (the double reverse), being that the other td came off the blocked punt, and the rest of the points were field goals.

apparently the saints figured out to stack against the run, make vick beat you with his arm, because outside of crumpler, the falcons really don't have much. for #2 receivers trying to become #1 receivers, atlanta clearly isn't the place to be- peerless price already knows this, and i think ashley lelie is on his way to understanding it.
                    Yeah, that 4th quarter was crazy. There was like 10 random people in our living room screaming.
                    Steve Smith FTW!!!!
                    Gary A.K.A. Carter
                    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

I hate to say it, but vick is a running back with exceptional (sp?) throwing ability. and yes i believe they did throw the game.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord
                        I hate to say it, but vick is a running back with exceptional (sp?) throwing ability. and yes i believe they did throw the game.
                        He has a cannon of an arm but can't pick apart different defenses that are thrown at him. A steady zone defense with a fast and aggressive front 7 holds Vick in check almost all the time... Defense wins championships.

Comment

Agreed, defense does win championships. Case in point the 2001 Baltimore Ravens (looks like they have an offense to match their defense this year).
                          Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

I've loved the Saints my whole life. I am finally glad that we have a good coach and good quarterback. THE SAINTS ARE BAD TO THE BONE THIS YEAR, and even if they don't get into the playoffs, WE WILL STILL STAND BEHIND OUR BOYS. My grandmother died during the hurricane, and I guarantee she was doing the second line in heaven.
                            Yall have a good day.
                            Every Knee Shall Bow-Isaiah 45:23

Comment

its just coincidence

falcons fans got hyped cause they won 2 straight against 2 ASS teams

pantehrs without steve smith are ass...they have no pass game without him

simms..the worst qb ever

rofl..yall thought the falcons were the shit..once they played a good contender..the games fixed..vick aint shit..hes improved..he's overrated..fast as hell..thats it

Comment

just wanted to bump this up to say fuck you to all the homo's who thought it was a conspiracy. falcons fucking suck, and now suck my dick.

Comment

Working...
                                X