I'm getting married today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(this is jen)
    Congratulations Deev! Chris and I just came from around that area today. If it was raining when you guys got married(it was raining pretty hard when we left) make sure to tell your fiancee'(well, she's your wife now) that it's good luck if it rains on your wedding day.

Comment

Congrats Deev!!!

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

so ur probly married now, and eating cake and m&ms and stuff at the reception, have fun mike!

Comment

I've officially been wifed.

2 people showed that weren't invited (and made me feel bad) and 2 people didn't show (wish I realized it when the uninvited ones appeared... I would've told them to stay!)

Overall, things went really well. Lester (cokinut) and his brother were truly awesome, and I can't wait to see the finished product! I got a peek at the preview window on their kickass digital cameras a few times, and their shots were fantastic. If anyone in the VA area wants some amazing photography done, be sure to hit up DelaCruz Photographics at http://dcpg.wordpress.com/ (If you look in the Accord of the Month for March, the picture of Accord SiR's car was done by Lester... made me think of a magazine cover!)

The DJ was decent. Nothing spectacular, but he played what we asked for... for a basic package, that's all we could hope for!

The food... man... the food was out of this world. Lucien's in Berlin NJ was fantastic (not only with the food, but in orchestrating everything...)

I got to see friends that I haven't seen in years (my childhood best friend flew all the way from Salt Lake City to be there). I danced like a fool. I had a total of 3 drinks... I totally didn't take advantage of the open bar! I was too busy mingling!

Anyway, as soon as I can, I'll find some pictures taken by one of our friends... he's already posted them online I just have to ask the wife where they are!

Comment

congrats!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Right ONnnnn Deeev !!!

Glad that Lester and his bro could help ya out .. I remember talking with you about this
              a year or so ago .. glad he was able to be there and do good for the both of you ..
              He's truly an artist with his lenses ..

Glad you had a great time also .. tell me tho .. wasnt the day like a blur? lol
              A year of planning then .. whewww .. poof .. it goes by so quickly ..

Hope you and Mrs. Deev have a great life together .. and Jenni is correct .. if it indeed rained
              you'll both be blessed with an xtra *mana* that will be even more special!

Malama Pono !!!
              Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Comment

Thanks Tomi.

Yeah, it did rain... but not immediately after the ceremony, which gave us a chance for some nice outdoor pictures!

Comment

Now thats a handsome Groom .. and a Heck of a Beauuutiful Bride !!!

Tomi ~> APPLAUDING .. C'mon guys and gals .. give it up for the New Mr and Mrs Deev !!!

WOOoooooooooot!
                    Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Congrats deev!! If ya get a chance post some more pics up! Im sure they came out fantastic.

Comment

I'll definitely post more... that's the only decent one that friend took... as soon as Lester gets everything transferred, you can be sure there will be some good ones! I think he said he'd post some on here as well.

Comment

oh schnap!!!

congrats meng, when's the honeymoon
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Well congrats man...I got to give it to ya, you got balls i've only heard "lets get married" once and i was like "Laaaaaaaaaaaattte!"
                            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Congrats Deev best of luck to you two

Comment

congrats on your marriage and good luck on the honeymoon
                                Members Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X