browsing and found this funny .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JARHEAD293
    now y the hell would u do something stupid like that the kid probably bought the headlights from manny, ok fine. maybe he needs the money so he slapped them on ebay. he change the story a bit as far as how he got them but he aint going to say " i am selling these headlights which i got from JDMACCESSS", i mean would u be stupid enough to do a promo for anothe r ebay seller? of course not, again u can't hate him for that.

i dont have hate at all .. its just that he possing as saying he did them doesnt bother me that other people doin what i do to make money . i dont give 2 fucks . thats how this world is .

and btw felipe i only bought 2 clips from charlie and that was last yr . call him and ask him yourself if i go to the shop and get parts from him all the time? .. i only went there twice because the deals where great . all the parts i get are str8 from japan not japan to all japanesse them me .. look at my auctions and tell me what have you seen thats from them > this is MONEY MAKING CITY SON !!1
    "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Where did he say he made them? I thought he just said there were only 5 made, implying they're stock JDM headlights...

The guy has decent feedback right? Why knock his hustle?

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
        Where did he say he made them? I thought he just said there were only 5 made, implying they're stock JDM headlights...

no one is knocking is hustle .. am not writing to the guy saying he's wack . maybe he did them or maybe he bought them somewhere else .. am not hatin on him ..

perhaps if you where to just browse threw ebay wouldnt you think he made them ? as advertising another members' car ? i never done that . if i where to personally ad. joey's car i will consult with him 1st which i did in the past but he wasnt good with that so i didnt at no point .. i rest my case . believe me no ones crackin his shit up those headlights look good .
        "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy

x2, manny says he not knocking the dudes hustle but HondaB18 is surely trying to.
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

manny don't get mad man. charlie send u love

Comment

Originally posted by accord_inspire
              no one is knocking is hustle .. am not writing to the guy saying he's wack . maybe he did them or maybe he bought them somewhere else .. am not hatin on him ..

perhaps if you where to just browse threw ebay wouldnt you think he made them ? as advertising another members' car ? i never done that . if i where to personally ad. joey's car i will consult with him 1st which i did in the past but he wasnt good with that so i didnt at no point .. i rest my case . believe me no ones crackin his shit up those headlights look good .
              I think he put that pic up to show what magazine he'd be giving/how the headlights look on a car.

And HondaB18 what happens if you win the auction??? Use your brain!

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Enough said http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-C...QQcmdZViewItem
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

damn for not giving 2 fucks u really did edit your listing, thats funny , let the drama begin.
                  Last edited by JARHEAD293; 09-11-2006, 04:17 PM.

Comment

The guy just should of asked Joey to use his car's pics. But seeing as how he probably isn't even on here, he probably doesn't know how to contact, and would just play the stupidity card as far as being allowed to use the pics goes.
                    Hell go type in JDM on Ebay sometime (we all have.) everything possible in the world that is NOT JDM will come up.
                    Manny is just saying it's funny to see someone trying to take cred for things he did.
                    I think it's funny too.
                    everybody's got to make a living somehow, right?
                    (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
                    Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
                    My (old) Ride

Comment

Yeah and ebay will be notified about this guy using my car in his ad and for false advertising...

Manny has helped me out with alot of stuff on this car and he asked me for permission to use images of my car in his auctions and I politely declined because I don't want images of my car spread out all over ebay.
                      Last edited by StickyDilJoe; 09-11-2006, 06:45 PM.
                      www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Update: I emailed the guy and told him to not use my pic of my car on his ebay listing and he claims that the headlights were done by Manny himself and he edited the listing. Then he went on to say that I don't own the picture and how only idiots would assume that it's the same pair of lights on my car. I don't give a shit who's headlights they are. Don't use my fucking car to sell your shit. Easy as that.
                        www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Joey .. hope this all ends peacefully .. and in your favor .. One quick question tho ..
                          Who holds the *copyright* for the images of your car .. specifically, the one in the eGay ad?
                          Reason I ask is .. when my models and I shoot .. we both hold the rights .. and sometimes,
                          if there's a make-up artist involved .. (which would be Manny in this case, as he did the lights)
                          that person would also be included within copyright laws ..

He indeed is using the image for false advertizing .. and that, is a big no no ..
                          and people go down quite fast and very hard for false advertizing ..

G'luck With All of This !!!
                          Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

The images are copyrighted by Primedia and Honda Tuning magazine. Any use or copy of the images used in the magazine are prohibited by law. When a car gets published in a magazine, the rights to the photos are deemed ownership of the magazine/company for their use only. The only people who are allowed to reuse the images and reproduce them is Honda Tuning magazine. I have to agree to certain terms and conditions when the article is published and used in print.
                            www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe
                              The images are copyrighted by Primedia and Honda Tuning magazine. Any use or copy of the images used in the magazine are prohibited by law. When a car gets published in a magazine, the rights to the photos are deemed ownership of the magazine/company for their use only. The only people who are allowed to reuse the images and reproduce them is Honda Tuning magazine. I have to agree to certain terms and conditions when the article is published and used in print.
                              its sucks to be that dude then cause he is gonna get his ass sued!
                              1993 Accord LX - Sold
                              93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe
                                the rights to the photos are deemed ownership of the magazine/company for their use only. I have to agree to certain terms and conditions when the article is published and used in print.
                                Ouch .. owell .. yeah, magazines and agents .. grrr .. lol ! .. I've always disliked their *terms*.

Welp .. one things for sure .. there's definitely been an infringement on those rights ..
                                The courts are really crackin down on copyright infringement the past few years ..
                                What with the internet and all .. there's been case after case after case .. annnd
                                you'd think people woulda learned by now .. but nooo ..

So I guess its up to Primedia and Honda Tuning Mag .. and its lawyers ..
                                and out of your hands?

A Hui Hou !!!
                                Tomi
                                Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 09-13-2006, 03:01 PM.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X