No announcement yet.

What's new with YOU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay on top of things man. Hospitals & medications can be tough. Write things down or have a nurse/doctor make a list, it's so easy to forget/miss something with all the chaos. Hope you're already on the road to recovery
    Bought from: bmxicansd, casterx, Bruce Banner, lokuputha. Sold to: darkcloud, treyd82,

Comment

Originally posted by 93AccordLXwhite View Post
      Stay on top of things man. Hospitals & medications can be tough. Write things down or have a nurse/doctor make a list, it's so easy to forget/miss something with all the chaos. Hope you're already on the road to recovery
      Oh....don't worry...they give you a person to sit with bedside. That person goes over all meds and before they leave, they have papers on it. They (USC University Hospital...the one with fountain) put me on about 12 meds and now I'm down to 8. He will have Vicodine....trust me...take 2..one will not help and 3 is not needed. If you can see this...Drink ONLY the cranberry juice! Something in that stuff is awesome for healing this type of surgery fast. Scar down the middle will hurt AFTER..You will hurt when you sneeze. All better after about a month. I'm 57 ..so it took alot from me. You are young and will bounce back. Stay well!

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
      New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
      My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Hes doing great guys..saw him yesterday an he is recovering fast! He was up, active. He will need lots of bed time after this but they already expect him to be out on monday. Hes a strong guy and i know he can overcome this faster than te 6 weeks that they told him.

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
        Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
        Originally posted by bmxicansd
        so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

Don't know him in person, unless I met him at one of the meets, regardless, I wish him well.

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

thank god everything came good, stay up reese.
            AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
            JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

wow wishing him a speedy recovery, and glad all is well!
              1cor10:31
              - 92 LX coupe
              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

wow! That is fast recovery! I too got on my feet the next day after coming out of ICU. Nurses were major pissed because not only did I walk the unit..I don't like the shirts and was bare chested. LOL ..I wonder to this day how many visitors I shocked? Sense of humor..tell him. Is he home?

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Hes not home yet but because theyre waiting for him to have a bowel movement. But if he has one soon, he can be out asap

Rush

Comment

Funny you should say that. When I had my bi-pass...I wanted really to die..I couldn't poop for a week! I don't know what they gave me to stop my poop..or maybe it was because while there I didn't eat. Anyway...I instructed someone to go to Wal*Mart and buy a $1 bottle that is small and looks like 7-up. Can't remember the name. Says it takes 6 hours to work. On the 5th hour I got undressed and into the shower and waited. Hour 6 it worked!

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Sup guys I'm home, getting around the house, feels great to be home.

Thanks for the kind words guys, I'm still hoping my recovery is fast so I can atleast make the cali meet. If not oh well, Dr. said Im not allowed to drive for 6wks plus
                      NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                      DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Atleast you will be able to drive..

Rush

Comment

do not lift anything! Anything! Don't believe me....go ahead and pick up a gallon of milk and walk it from fridge to table...if you can.
                          Hope you get better and I see you at CAM.

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                            getting open heart surgery tomorrow

a valve in.my heart failed allowing blood to.fill my lungs.

laid up in the bed but can't stay away from the site. wish me luck guys and gals
                            Damn! i just read this. Im glad everything turned out great.
                            wish you well with your recovery Resse.
                            Cappuccino CB7 Member #4
                            FoDough fo moreho
                            [FuNKiE FrEsH]

Comment

Remember me?

Teaser pics:

Will be done at CAM: 6-8-2013. See you there.
                              Last edited by R33cb7; 04-26-2013, 05:57 PM.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

What up Gerald

My swap thread
                                Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Working...
                                X