No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My function form type 1s are sold..........sitting on bricks at the momment :/

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
    My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

Originally posted by Adan View Post
      Those meshies..
      Work Rezax II

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
      I need to rebuild my Meisters too. You want to take them apart for me????
      Don't you have a wheel hook up to do that for you? Taking apart the wheels is honestly the easiest part. Putting them back together is a nightmare without proper tools.

I wonder how those meisters would look on my car...

I got the vienna's back last week, and they went back into storage. Hopefully the lips won't oxidize before I use them.

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
        How sad ppl parting out their cb's.
        i had to let go of mine, it was giving me more problems than it was worth lol. I'm looking for a Wagon tho, but i have to finish my Z first lol
        Originally posted by scudweiser
        it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Just paid a lot for a rare NEVER before seen Austria Honda Genuine EDM CB item. I hope this part is for our chassis (decided to take a gamble). I'll show SoCal the part when I get it
          Last edited by 92ACCORD_CB7; 02-03-2013, 05:03 AM.
          Hi

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
            I got the vienna's back last week, and they went back into storage. Hopefully the lips won't oxidize before I use them.
            for what car mang?!?!
            1cor10:31
            - 92 LX coupe
            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
              for what car mang?!?!
              OOooo it's Tim!
              ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                for what car mang?!?!
                I don't know yet. I've had these wheels in storage for over a year now, and i haven't sold them because the diamond cut finish is still nice which is rare on such an old rim.

They don't clear my ls brakes and I'm not a fan of large spacers.

How is your ls? Anything new?

Comment

And back in business after 80mi trip
                  NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                  DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by 92ACCORD_CB7 View Post
                    Just paid a lot for a rare NEVER before seen Austria Honda Genuine EDM CB item. I hope this part is for our chassis (decided to take a gamble). I'll show SoCal the part when I get it
                    SoCal CB7 your looking at the very first one in USA a Genuine EDM Honda Variant flushmount spoiler !!! This is a super rare item I found, so I had to pay a big price tag to get (not selling right now). The company that made it for Honda accessories is called Foha. After talking to CB7 Yakuza aka Warudakumi, Foha was a company that made all sorts of EDM/OEM flushmount spoiler for Euro cars; BMW, VW during the 70's-90's (there is not much you cant find on the web about Foha Honda online). Warudakumi was shocked himself because he never knew there was such a variant oem flushmount. You can see how it shacks up with a USA OEM flushmount. Don't mind my paint please, will get a full body work later.

Hi

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
                      i had to let go of mine, it was giving me more problems than it was worth lol. I'm looking for a Wagon tho, but i have to finish my Z first lol
                      Yeah I hear ya, but iI still like mine too much!
                      Freedom Is Not Free
                      U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

SoCal CB7 your looking at the very first one in USA a Genuine EDM Honda Variant flushmount spoiler !!! This is a super rare item I found, so I had to pay a big price tag to get (not selling right now). The company that made it for Honda accessories is called Foha. After talking to CB7 Yakuza aka Warudakumi, Foha was a company that made all sorts of EDM/OEM flushmount spoiler for Euro cars; BMW, VW during the 70's-90's (there is not much you cant find on the web about Foha Honda online). Warudakumi was shocked himself because he never knew there was such a variant oem flushmount. You can see how it shacks up with a USA OEM flushmount. Don't mind my paint please, will get a full body work later.
                        That is an interesting looking spoiler, but IMO it doesn't look better than the stock flushmount. I'm glad to see there are still people dedicated to this chassis. Nice find!

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                          That is an interesting looking spoiler, but IMO it doesn't look better than the stock flushmount. I'm glad to see there are still people dedicated to this chassis. Nice find!
                          Thanks, and I agree about the USA flushmount. To bad we never had a chance to meet in person.
                          Hi

Comment

Thanks, and I agree about the USA flushmount. To bad we never had a chance to meet in person.
                            yeah, too bad we didn't. I at least got to see your car in person many years ago.

I got a new sticker!

Comment

That's cute.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

It has been a while since I've put one of these together...

Comment

Working...
                                X