Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

f22 factory total timing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22 factory total timing

Does any one know what the factory total timing is on stock ecu for f22 and h22 if anuone knows.

Did I post this in the right thread

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2 buggy View Post
      Did I post this in the right thread
      I think you did, many just like myself might have looked in here but just didnt have the right information to give you.
      [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

The distributor itself is stock set to 15 degrees advance, but because it is an electronic distributor the ECU will advance or retard timing based on engine speed, load, and other sensors such as knock(H22, H23, F23 only afaik) and O2. It's not static, but iirc from other tuning threads stock is something like 20-25 degrees advance, increasing as the rpm increases. I believe there was power increase up to 28-30 degrees advance near redline, but I can't find said threads to back this up.

Comment

Yep I new 15 was idle wasn't postive on total I know b16 is 28 but I didn't think the f22 would be the same. I'm going to be a idiot and build a old school msd btm fmu with 450 injectors on my rail buggy and see if I can tune it as much as could be with fmu. Would like to make 350 whp if possable. I know its not the best thing to do but somthing I allways wanted to try. If and when I blow it up I'm building a forged 2.3 and tuning prob with s300

Comment

use a rising rate fuel pressure regulator and a 10:1 fmu, paired with a walbro 255 pump and you should be good to run minimal boost.

i dont know about no 300 ponies with no real tune, but you could certainly and safely squeeze out a couple hundo and get away with your ghetto ass fuel management approach
            Originally posted by wed3k
            im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

I will most likely use the begi fmu so I can adjust a lot more coming in to boost. But I built a ls integra in 01 with a junk vortec fmu on 360cc injectors lowering fuel to 26 psi to scale back injectors and a 8 to1 fmu and msd btm it made 230 whp on 13lb. It ran for almost a year. At the time I didn't know the value's for the msd were wrong when I thought it was taking 1 deg. Per pound out it was only taking .5. So I want to mess around and see how much I can make

Comment

28-30 degrees in my experience. some engines will take a little more or less.
                spin city

Comment

Working...
                X